Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Quick One

I saw this on Hannah's blog and since I still can't post photos with my camera at my brother's house, this post is perfect.

1.
where is your phone? hanging up
2.
relationship? almost 10 years old, wow.
3.
your hair? highlighted for the first time in years
4.
work? what I should be doing
5.
your sister(s)? is amazing
6.
your favorite thing? reading or visiting. depends on the day
7.
your dream last night? I never remember them
8.
your favorite drink? something with lots of ice and cold
9.
your dream car? something with no dings, no cracked winshield and way less miles
10.
the room you’re in? dead silent
11.
your shoes? are by the door
12.
your fears? the 'what if's'
13.
what do you want to be in 10 years? progressed from where I'm at right now
14.
who did you hang out with this weekend? Kyle and Heidi and kids, my mom. Good old fashioned family fun. For real.
15.
what are you not good at? staying on top of things
16.
muffin? sometimes
17.
wish list item? not sure how to narrow that one down. Biggest one right now, a job for Milo.
18.
where you grew up? WA and Las Vegas
19.
the last thing you did? my hair
20.
what are you wearing? jeans
21.
what are you not wearing? makeup
22.
your pet? no pet lives here, thank goodness
23.
your computer? much faster than the old dino
24.
your life? is good when I focus on my blessings
25.
your mood? excited for another day of family fun with Milo's siblings.
26.
missing?
27.
what are you thinking about? when Reed is going to wake up so we can hit the pool with all the family
28.
your car? dodge
29.
your kitchen? needs more counter space
30.
your summer? is longer than I thought it would be. We don't start school until September 2nd! What's up with that?!!
31.
your favorite color? black
32.
last time you laughed? this morning
33.
last time you cried? last night
34.
school? on my mind thinking about sending Dane. Crazy it's his turn already.
35.
love? most definitely!

3 comments:

donna said...

I always enjoy these kinds of post! :) It is fun to get to know you better.

michelle said...

OH yes, a job for Milo!!

jenny said...

I love lists now and again to break up daily rituals. I agree with Michelle a job is a MUST. Here is to good luck this month.