Thursday, September 10, 2009

He's a Hoodie Man

It was cold enough to need a jacket a couple days ago when we took the big kids to school and now someone (ahem, Reed) wont take their jacket off. Not even the hood. This morning before we left the house he brought it to me and said, 'Me, me, me.' until I put it on and made him happy. He's such a cute hoodie boy that usually gets what he wants.

Don't you think the eyes probably have something to do with it? He's been really fun the past few weeks, learning to talk so much. He's saying many new words. Momo (Elmo or Nemo), cookie, sissy, guys, shoe (over and over), two, P.U. And a few of my favorites, move (if you are in his 'spot' on the couch), bowl (if he is demanding a snack), moomoo (not the cow noise, no this means movie and it means right now). He always has a fan club at the store too. He waves and says Hi or Bye to every passerby and they eat it up. Of course at the same time he's pretty frustrating too. He only eats on his terms, the food he likes, he's been napping and sleeping so random even though we've been staying home, loves to stare at the TV for endless amounts of time and wants me to take him outside all day long. I can't belive he's just over 3 months away from turning two. Sigh, he's growing up fastest of all. I want him back as a baby even if for just for a bit, it went way too fast. Love this boy!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Reed's lovin' being the youngest...he gets what he wants! ha! That hoodie looks familiar. :) I can't believe our boys will be 2! Where did the time go???

Chandra said...

Don't let him grow up. He will go away to college and make you cry. Can you please keep him little?

Brenda said...

I want to be witty but I'm too tired right now. Still I'll take being tired with a newborn than dealing with a two year old. Oh wait...maybe that's why I'm so tired. Still your almost two year old is pretty dang adorable:)

Marion said...

It's a hard age but also a fun age! And it's easy to get wrapped around his little finger! And yes, the eyes get me everytime!

The Gang said...

He's a man after my own heart. I love me a hoodie. You actually hardly see me outta one in the winter! Smart boy!!

Holly said...

He really is too cute for words! The fact that he is almost 2 blows my mind! Seriously?

Nicole said...

yep it's in those eyes. He's a doll! Hey guess who I met at Costco yesterday? Christy from Pink Christmas. Craziest story ever. She is the cutest and she remembers you!!

donna said...

Ian loved wearing hoodies. :)
Reed is so cute!

michelle said...

That is adorable!