
A good quote goes a long way, doesn't it? I love the Mormon Message from Jeffery R. Holland, Good Things to Come. I may have even posted it before, I like it that much. In case you haven't seen it, watch it HERE. Pay close attention when he says these things at the end. I believe in every word he says.
This is from the same talk, isn't it great? I'm looking forward to General Conference at the end of the month (March 31st/April 1st). Who couldn't use more messages of hope, love, faith and encouragement in their life? I know I can so I'll be taking notes!
5 comments:
I love that quote, too. I can hear him say it now, with the catch in his voice and all.
I believe this, too. I do, I do, I do.
I've been struggling with what feels like missed blessings and thinking about this quote this week, wondering if I really have the faith in it. Thanks for having the faith to help me fill in the gap today.
Wonderful quote.....
I love all of the Mormon messages! They are the best!
I love Elder Holland. LOVE! I get so much from his talks and can't wait for General Conference. I need so many quotes tatooed across my forehead so I remember.....remember and keep trying. Love you.
Post a Comment