I love my 5 happy blessings at the temple on Mother's Day.
Kathryn.
Nathan.
Dane.
Reed.
Owen
They've opened up the temple grounds on Sunday evenings until October, I think we'll stroll around on Sundays. Yesterday while dinner was cooking we walked around the peaceful grounds (truthfully, Reed ran so I hope he's forgiven of that irreverent behavior). Nathan had my phone in his pocket and took this cool picture. We didn't even notice the jet stream until after we got home. The temple is definitely another one of my blessings.
6 comments:
And you are one of mine.
I love this post.
That is a really great picture! Plus the one of you and the kids, very cute. Temples are a huge blessing.
Happy Mother's Day to a great mommy. That Reed! Love Nathan's picture. That would have been hard to get if you were trying!
I love Nathan's teeth. I love Kathryn's new haircut. I love Reed's cheesy smile. I love Dane's big tie. I love how big Owen is getting and I love you! :) Happy Mother's Day!
That temple picture is super cool! Impressive! Who needs a fancy schmancy camera when you have an iphone. haha!
WONDERFUL picture.. : )
So glad you had a great Mother's day..
You are a beautiful mother.
Post a Comment