Tuesday, October 31, 2006

2nd time's a charm?

Why the title? I started a blog last week and well lets just say I messed EVERYTHING up! Since fixing everything meant lots of techie stuff I don't understand, I decided to play a different game and start a whole new blog. From what I can tell I feel like most others when starting a blog. Overwhelmed, excited and slow with the computer learning. I love blogging, I have been reading many different blogs for most of 2006. I comment here and there but mostly I read and lurk. Drum roll please, I am coming out of lurkdom. Blogging makes me happy because it feels like two worlds colliding- new friends from all over that I can relate to and I can catch up with them at midnight. Who really wants a phone call that late anyway?

If you have any great pointers, ideas, or things to avoid that you learned when starting your blog, please pass them my way!


and... Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! There's a lot of trial and error with getting started, but it's not too hard (click the help button and read a lot) and it's worth it. Have fun with it.

Bond Girl 007 said...

I am still in diapers! Jill is such a wizz and kristi...oh and sooo many.....!