Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Goodbye costumes!


Am I the only one that loves the day after Halloween? Don't get me wrong here I love fall, the decorations, the cool weather and the parties but I am not hip on the whole costume thing. No matter how easy I try to make it, we are running around crazy trying to get ready. Can you tell here the 3 year old monkey was already having meltdowns and needed his thumb? This picture was taken at 5pm so we still had 3 hours until we were home. Luckily the Geisha and Pirate did great while we were out. We did have colossal fits once it was time to get in the tub and go to bed. I was beyond ready at that time too! They did look really cute and so it was worth it but, oh I am glad it is done for 1 whole year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melanie,
The kids are darling! You always dress them in such cute costumes I'm surprised you dread it so much....but I hear you...it was dreadful for me to pull them off, too.

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Bond Girl 007 said...

oh my goodness they are soooo cute!

Jill said...

Great costumes!