I have learned so much from my mom but the one I treasure most is her giving heart. She is always thinking of others and would help someone else before she helps herself. She might even be shaking her head right now but it is TRUE!! I hope to pass that on to my kids too. What would the world be like without giving hearts?
I took this photo after the Primary activity on Sat. The kids were acting like Gremlins (they hate sun right?) because they were saying they couldn't stand the sun. And we were in the shade! I love this photo because it fits each of their personalities. Dane looking straight on, Nate being funny or trying to and Kat just smiling the whole way through (eyes closed that is).Good thing we took this too because we are still in sick mode around here. I am ready to scream over it, Dane was sick again tonight. I'm in need of some sort of bomb in this house to rid us of these germs. Hopefully he will be feeling good enough to go camping this weekend. He really wants to go.
17 comments:
I love the picture of you and the kids...it's so cute! You are such a giving person and I've been blessed by your thoughtfulness over the years. You've been so good to me and my family and I appreciate that.
I hope you all get feeling better soon!
That's a cute candid picture. It makes me want to try one with my kids. You are always so good to everyone. I too have been blessed by your generosity several times throughout the years. I feel that I can never repay you and never do as much for you as you do for me. You are a wonderful person!!
This is a great picture. I need to do that.
Cute picture of you and the kids. I sure hope the sickies get better at your house. I know what you mean about setting off a bomb to get rid of the germs. You feel like you can't get the place clean enough.
Love the picture!
I've used a tool sold by Creative Memories to get pictures out of those kinds of albums. It did a pretty good job, although I did still have a few issues with some pics separating layers (nothing a little glue can't solve).
What an adorable picture of you with the kids! I sure hope everyone gets to feeling better.
That picture is a keeper!
So sorry that the illness has lingered! That's the worst. Hang in there!
I love this photo. It is soo cute. I need to do something like that. I sure hope you get better over there. Man, the flu is going around all over the place! The different states that I know of! Here it is lasting a week! Just not fun. I hear ya on letting a bomb go off. I always go in freak out mode with my kirkland wipes wiping down the door knobs, remotes, light switches, phones, and even the mouse and keyboard.
Good luck getting though it.
Oh what a great picture of you and your cute kids.
WOW, Sounds like you have a great mother. I think that is so wonderful how she always thinking of others and would help someone else before she helps herself. I need to do that more.
Have a wonderful day my sweet friend. I hope Dane feels better soon :)
oh i LOVE that photo!!! love love love it!!!
crazy about people getting sick-that cant be fun..seriously it summer time! who has the flu in the summer?!?? so not right!
You guys are to cute. You have been so giving to me the past year and Im way ready to return the favor. So let me!
You guys are to cute. You have been so giving to me the past year and Im way ready to return the favor. So let me!
What a pricelss photo.
That's a frame worthy photo for sure!
fun pic!
so sorry you are in sick-land again. so sad...
by now i hope all are feeling better? i am trying to get caught up. slowly...
been meaning to ask- do you watch shear genius on bravo ? i always think of you
Love this idea for a photo! So cute! Hope you are all feeling better...quickly!
I love this photo - you're like a family puzzle that fit together perfectly.
Post a Comment