Monday, June 04, 2007

UGH! Not Happy With No Internet!

I have wanted internet all day. Well I want internet everyday but today I really needed to email a few people, had a post or two in my head with the time to do it, and would have shopped for a thing or two if my friend the internet would have been around!

Do you hate when you have to go solo with no internet? Thanks for fixing it Milo!! I'm planning on spending my night catching up and writing posts. Yeah!!

5 comments:

jenny said...

Very frustrating indeed!! I hope you get caught up soon. What a hassel.

Jill said...

You know I know that pain all too well. It makes me crazy when it doesn't work and it makes me realize how many times a day I'm on here for something. It's kind of frightening and kind of great and I really hate to be without out. I'm glad you got yours fixed so quickly.

michelle said...

I have been in the same boat before. It can drive me crazy without internet. I find myslef going back, and forth checking to see if it is back up, and running. There is a good thing that comes with the internet being down. I get tons more done! :) I am glad your internet is up, and running. Have a great day!!! :)

donna said...

I was wondering where you were girl :) Yes I hate it when I don’t have any internet. It makes me so SAD!!!!!
When are you coming to town?

Christina said...

im such a FREAK without the internet-i seriously use it SO MUCH for SO many different things! i fear the need for a blackberry!! haha i saw this girl at the gym TEXTING while working out using the ball! hello! issues!!!

glad your back and have fun catching up!