I have done just what he said I would. I have looked at this over and over, just admiring my masterpiece. It's a 10 x 10 photo project of my one week old baby and I LOVE IT! This is really a 12 x 12 size, so that I can print it out at Costco and then trim the gray edges, frame in a 10 x 10 and wala, a great piece of wall art. I want these all over the place! :) Who wants to be my next victim?
Monday, June 02, 2008
My First "Monthly Special"
Not to brag or anything (family joke) but I'm so excited to show this off cause it's awesome! A week ago, Michelle posted that her husband Marc was starting a photo blog called Take Out Photo. I wasn't too sure if I could pull it off because of my novice status and I was afraid I'd be really self conscious, but today I once again neglected some of my duties and started the first challenge, The Grid.
I have done just what he said I would. I have looked at this over and over, just admiring my masterpiece. It's a 10 x 10 photo project of my one week old baby and I LOVE IT! This is really a 12 x 12 size, so that I can print it out at Costco and then trim the gray edges, frame in a 10 x 10 and wala, a great piece of wall art. I want these all over the place! :) Who wants to be my next victim?
I have done just what he said I would. I have looked at this over and over, just admiring my masterpiece. It's a 10 x 10 photo project of my one week old baby and I LOVE IT! This is really a 12 x 12 size, so that I can print it out at Costco and then trim the gray edges, frame in a 10 x 10 and wala, a great piece of wall art. I want these all over the place! :) Who wants to be my next victim?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
27 comments:
Oh, Melanie, not to brag on you or anything, but this is WONDERFUL. I saw Michelle's project, too, and you guys are good. Way to go.
My vote for your next project is crossed legs. That needs to be preserved for posterity.
Melanie, this turned out great! I am excited to try this out.
I have a few victims over her that their mom loves to torture!
But in a few months Ill have a tiny victim with no way to get out of it and you know you will be the one harrassing!
LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!! I have three kids that would love to be your victims..........
Beautiful Picture
Beautiful Child
Can we do the grandkids? This is so cute! You are amazing!
Great job! I like how the spacing of the photos with the black background provides contrast--and of course, the baby is beautiful.
Your project turned out great. I am also working on Marc's challenge so thank you for posting your finished masterpiece for inspiration
Great job! I love those pictures- it is awesome to see them in a collection.
This is such a great project... I must go see if I can figure this out for myself!
Love it Mel! I was so glad when you sent me the link, but I have yet to try it out! You have inspired me to do so though. I have tons of pictures I would love to do of Winston for sure!!
It turned out so great Melanie! I love all the baby parts and the gray border looks cool. Excellent!
Good job! It was well worth neglecting other duties. :)
OKay first off, LOVE THE HIGH SCHOOL PICTURE! :) This is a really cool project and I am excited tackle it, wanna give a class? Guess I better get Photoshop first! :) It is so cute, can you believe how much he has grown soooo fast???
That is AWESOME!! I love it so much. I want to neglect all of my homework and make one of those. Wow!
oh now how cute is that?! im impressed girl!
So cute...I'm surprising Tom with pictures for his office for Father's Day so I'm taking the kids to have photos taken. If I had a nice camera this proves I could do it myself and put together a cute photo collage. Good job and very cute!!
It turned out soo great. I love all the photos you chose! Great job!
I'm soo doing this tonight!!!! Love, love, love it!
That turned out great!! I need to do that...I am horrible at computer stuff, I NEED some sort of assistance. This sounds like it is right up my alley!
Love it. You did an awesome job. I may have to get my hands on Photoshop Elements so I can learn along with you guys.
You are amazing! GO Girl!!
The baby grid is my fav! (I really need to get with the monthly special)
I'm impressed! I think I may have a project for tomorrow.
That is beautiful!! Be proud of your work...it looks awesome. I would put them up all over too. Keep up the great work. I wish my kids could be your next victim. We're a bit too far though. :(
Wow Melanie. That turned out awesome! Way to go!
Melanie, this is fabulous!
Post a Comment