There he is, second from the left, singing his heart out. Sorry about the shaky camera and the red and white stripes that fill the screen for a few seconds. Don't people know when you're taping? (I'm kidding, sort of)
I'm going to do a real post about his amazing year and teacher but thought I'd break it up since this wont be added to the blog book. How did my first baby get to be this old? So sad they are growing up!!
5 comments:
I like the first video best--it looks like all that's missing is a guitar or keyboard in front of him. He really does get into it!
That is so funny how serious he is when singing. Thanks for the laugh.
And your next American Idol is...
Reminds me in the family video we have (you know about the only one that exists) where Milo starts singing, "God Bless America". We definitely know where Nathan gets his performing gene from!!
Jayni said, "Nathan is REALLY good!" Very cute!
Post a Comment