- Reed's first (!) birthday on the 23rd.
- A surprise visit from a man in red (with a real white beard).
- A full day with Christmas not officially starting until almost 8.
- Excited kids.
- Time with both families.
- Thoughtfulness.
- Blessings.
- And more I'm forgetting.
But.... I've been playing with my mom's fancy camera and the photos will not upload without resizing and Photoshop is not on here yet (argh). Here's to blogging time tomorrow.
I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!
8 comments:
Merry Christmas!
I got photoshop as well. I need to spend some-time on photoshop and learn how to make my pictures really cool!
Merry Christmas! Have fun playing!
Awesome! Can't wait to see the pictures on the new camera! Hi Aunt DeeAnn! Merry Christmas to you all!
I'm glad your Christmas was a success. hope you're still having fun...
I can't wait to see the fun photos you have taken. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!!
I thought once christmas was over I would finally have time to blog, but that is just not the case! I am so behind, and don't want to forget anything! Ahhhh...
I LOVED that "31" post! Fantastic idea!
Let's get together and play this "last" few days.
Post a Comment