There is a reason I only had one boy. That makes me exhausted just looking at the pictures. SOOO fun though, I am sure! Milo is a great Dad to let them beat him up!
I'm glad Reed stepped in before the it ended with crying. I hate how the fun always ends in tears... and why am I the only one who can foresee that every.time.
I love it! Those pictures are priceless! And i love that Reed was concerned, very sweet! Boys are just SO different from girls, it really is a little crazy!
I looked at these pictures after you told me you were going to post them. Looks like the boys had a fun time. That feels forever ago. Shows how behind I am!!
11 comments:
There is a reason I only had one boy. That makes me exhausted just looking at the pictures. SOOO fun though, I am sure! Milo is a great Dad to let them beat him up!
Where's Winston! Ha Like you needed another boy..... Mel, I hope you left. Oh that's right someone had to take pictures! lol
That's funny your Mom said "lol". I had to laugh about that. :)
Milo is a good sport to wrestle with all those boys! Hilarious pictures. He's a jungle gym.
Boys will always be a mystery to me! Great photo sequence.
I'm glad Reed stepped in before the it ended with crying. I hate how the fun always ends in tears... and why am I the only one who can foresee that every.time.
I love it! Those pictures are priceless! And i love that Reed was concerned, very sweet! Boys are just SO different from girls, it really is a little crazy!
great pictures !
This looks like my house, every night!
I love it when cousins get to play together!
Milo looks like he's a great wrestle/rough house kind of dad. My kids would love that! So much fun for all the kids!!!
I looked at these pictures after you told me you were going to post them. Looks like the boys had a fun time. That feels forever ago. Shows how behind I am!!
Post a Comment