{I didn't pose him here. He just leaned in, crossed his feet and said, 'Take the picture quick, I'm freezing!'}This year in school Nathan asked his teacher and friends to call him 'Nate'. He said it was easier and faster to write on his papers. Funny kid. I greeted this morning with a Happy Birthday and said....'Nate the Great is Eight!'. He gave me a look and said, 'I've been getting that a lot lately.' He's adorable in that all boy-silly-awkward phase that lasts until, when?
He's so excited to start scouts next week and he can hardly wait for his baptism in December (we're waiting for Christmas vacation so Granny DeeAnn can be here).We had a fun party tonight with another great cake from Gramimi. You are so happy about your watch, remote control car and all the stacks of Pokemon cards you got. I had started this earlier and don't have those photos downloaded yet. Another post for another day.
Right now you love....
...Pokemon,
We love you right back more than you'll ever know. We are so proud of you.
Happy 8th Birthday Nathan, Nate, Nater Potater, Bud, Buddy!
11 comments:
Happy 8th Birthday Nate! You are such a handsome boy! Kind, silly, and funny too! Sounds like you like a lot of the same things as my 8 year old boy! Maybe we will be there for your baptism too! Hope your day was extra special!
Happy 8th Birthday Nate. IT is great to be eight!
Let's celebr8! Nate is 8. He's a kid to appreci8. Can't wait for our first d8. Hope you had a gre8 birthday. Love you, GD
Happy Birthday Nathan. I sure enjoyed your testimony on Sunday. You are getting so grown up.
Happy Birthday Nathan!!! I mean Nate!!! That's funny he wants to be called that instead b/c it's easier. ha ha! I love his new teeth coming in and how he is such a poser for you while taking pictures.
What handsome pics of him! He's gonna be a stud!! Way cute
I love the picture and want a 5X7! This kid is a special one. To his GraMimi, anyway! He'll always have his special place in my heart. I can't believe he's 8! Time is ticking and may we all realize how precious each moment is because it's making a memory! I love you, Nate! Happy Birthday, sweetie!
Happy birthday, Nate! I remember when you were born...how are you so old all of the sudden? You are a good kid, keep it up.
Those are great pictures! I can't believe he is 8 already. Wow. Time sure flies. You've got yourself one great kid, Melanie!
Wow--you were born like last week so naturally I am a little confused here? Happy birthday, they say it's your eighth!!
That top picture is so great, especially that it just happened that way!
Post a Comment