Friday, December 25, 2009

From Our House to Yours....

Merry Christmas!

These faces went to bed smiling in their new jammies, excited for morning. I'm excited too, they make Christmas fun. I love waiting to see their surprised and happy faces. I love that they haven't disappointed me yet with their enthusiasm Chrismas morning.

Here's the 2 yr old reason none of the ornaments on our tree are in their original place! No idea where the hooks have disappeared to either. Oh well, what can you do, he messes with it when I'm not watching. Of course!

8 comments:

Jill said...

Darling pictures! I love the tradition of new jammies for the kids.

Granny DeeAnn said...

Awwwwwwww...... They LOOK so quiet! Something is lost in translation. J/K Some happy, happy little faces! Light of my life for sure.....

Granny DeeAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Korbi said...

Merry Christmas! LOVE the new Christmas jammies picture!

donna said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas.:)

ab5cgang said...

Love the pictures. The kids look so excited.

Melinda said...

Those are such cute pictures! Our tree and ornaments got destroyed this year by Ry. I am also missing many pieces to our Nativities.

Shaila Lou said...

Love the jammies! I didn't even take a picture of us all in our jammies! I'm so lame this year. We need a photog challenge to get me back out and taking pictures!