'Be thou and example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity...'
1 Timothy 4:12
1 Timothy 4:12
I love this video. I love these girls. I love the youth. I love the gospel. I love my Savior and I love charity for it truly never faileth!
{p.s. get a Kleenex}
{p.s. get a Kleenex}
5 comments:
This IS a great one, Melanie. I tried moving heaven and hell to show it in seminary a few weeks ago, but the internet blocks were too thick to penetrate that day. However, it's available on some of our feeds now so you can bet it will be shown again and again.
Thanks for the great visit yesterday. I just loved it. Thank you.
Dang it, I didn't see get the Kleenix before I watched this! It was sooo good! Thanks.
That was so touching (no dry eyes here). Makes me want to be a better person.
My bishop emailed that to me last week. I really loved it but I couldn't help thinking, "Are you kidding me? Why are you sending me this, I thought I was getting released!"
what a cute story.
Post a Comment