Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alive

  • Tomorrow we're halfway through spring break and every year I'm surprised at how fast the week goes. Way. too. fast.
  • My mom flew in last Friday and it's been great to show her around our new town. What we know of it anyway.
  • We definitely don't have last week's weather which when it comes to spring break should be a given.
  • Last weekend we had some cousin company with Kyle, Kate and Preston staying over. We found a really fun new park and fed a million ducks/geese/seagulls 4 loaves of bread at a second park. I have photos I'll post when I take the time but lets just say, that park freaks me out!
  • Today we braved the mall with all 4 rugrats. They were pretty good but after an hour or so Reed kept saying, 'Home, mom. Go home.' I'm guessing he's not a fan of the mall yet?
  • We plan on the movie How to Train a Dragon sometime this week. This is a place Reed wont ask to go home from, he loves movies!
  • I'm looking forward to General Conference this weekend. Just hoping we can keep Reed occupied. Lots of candy perhaps? A sugar and and then a crash just in time for the afternoon session, ha.
  • I'm hesitant to say much but hopefully, hopefully we have something going on our old house.
  • I should be in bed but once I get past my 'tired spot' the second wind is so hard to get rid of. Suggestions?

6 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I seldom stay awake long enough to ride the high of the second wind, so no advice here.

Spring break does go fast, doesn't it? And the weather stinks here, too. (Which is okay because it gives me an excuse to not work in the yard.)

I miss you.

I hope, hope, hope your house sells.

Did I mention I miss you?

I'm looking forward to conference as well. Relief.

Melinda said...

I am no good when it comes to hitting the second wind. I never do. I am usually a zombie at 9 or 10.

I really hope your house sells. I didn't know it hadn't yet. Good luck with that!!

Susan said...

Oh, you are going to love the dragon movie. We saw it, in 2D though, and still loved it!

I want the warm weather back too.

Good luck with the house!

Brenda said...

Enjoy what's left of spring break. Ours is next week and with it brings Heather and Co. We can't wait! I think I may know the park you speak of. Is it by the river? You need Holly to tell you her "feeding the geese" story. It's a pretty good one. And as for advice on the second wind. Use the time to read your scriptures. Either it's calming effects put me to sleep, or I'm at a really boring part that I just can't seem to keep my eyes open for;)

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Miss you guys so much. Love LOVE your hair by the way, i was looking at your past pics, what a hottie.

donna said...

we need to have another girls night.