I could post a whole reel of photos, there is always one kid that is goofing off or acting silly or not looking in every. single. photo. And of course this year at 2 1/2, Reed tops the list for not looking at the camera and moving away! Here's the best one for each of them (I feel like I have Utah hair here, photos don't lie so I guess I was sporting some big hair today, ha).
This one's for Nathan and Reed. What is up with Dane's face?
This one's for Kathryn.This one's for Dane..... oh Dane.I don't have one with him not making a face or being silly or blurry from moving around so he's at the top of the list right next to Reed. Guess he wasn't feeling it today. But one day, he'll know just how he acted as a 6 1/2 yr old, s.i.l.l.y.
Thanks for a great day family. I love you.

13 comments:
Hmm. I need to do this, but I'd rather just have a picture of the kids...sans mom.
GREAT pictures.
Thanks again! You are a great mom and an even better daughter. You put up with me! Got to love those little faces. I could use a hug and a kiss from all of them right now! XOXOXOX from Grandma Dee Ann
cute cute cute cute hair!~!~!! and cute family...Happy Mother's Day!!!!
These are such cute pictures! I had plans of doing this but ended up on the couch. Next year or I may fake it one Sunday.
Super cute pictures...even if not one turned out perfectly. That's a good idea....a picture on Mother's Day. And I love that you have Utah hair. Seriously its the first thing I notice when I go back...people have BIG hair. At least you know you did. That's way above those Utahn's! Happy Late Mother's Day!
What a great tradition, love the pictures.
So cute. Your kids are getting so big... I love that you had a little photo shoot with them. The Utah hair cracked me up.... I have big hair but it isn't from Utah...
You guys are an adorable bunch for sure! I think it's a great tradition to take pictures with the kids on Mother's Day and Father's Day.
I wish I could say I've lost weight since last year's photos!
GREAT pictures! I think your hair looks so gorgeous! I love the color! And I love the photos. I think my favorite photos are the ones where you can see the kids personality!
Love the pictures! I always want to do this, but I'm too tired to ever make it happen. Are we surprised, I have been slacking in every aspect of my life! Way to inspire me for next year! (Although, you inspired me last year too, and it did nothing for this year!)
Very cute photos! I just have to tell you that I LOVE your hair. Whenever I see you when our paths cross I think - what gorgeous hair but I never think to say. If I had straight hair, I'd totally copy yours. :)
Melanie, just catching up on my stalking, hope you don't mind. I was excited to see updated pictures of you and your sweet little family. The kids are growing up so fast. You are looking "GOOD"! Love the hair change. Also wanted to comment on what a good example you are to those around you. I'm so glad we had a chance to meet and become friends. Trials in this life always give us chance to grow and become better people. I'll miss you when we make trips to Moses Lake and don't get to see you. Thanks for being such a caring and generous person.
Post a Comment