Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Adorable Sunshine



I know I'm his mom therefore completely biased, but isn't this just adorable?

He keeps asking to watch his 'show', I think he likes it as much as I do.

I love this little boy that's not so little anymore.
{Blogger wouldn't upload this video even though it's under the size limit, so frustrating. I had to go with photobucket and it's not nearly as clear, dang it.}

14 comments:

Brenda said...

I LOVE IT! You're not just biased. That was stinkin' adorable!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I can't believe he can talk...let alone sing. That is really, really cute Melanie...and Reed.

Carolyn said...

I'm in a huge puddle the the floor. (Which makes typing really difficult...) That. Was. Adorable.

Nicole said...

What a cutie!!!

donna said...

so so so cute!!!

Holly said...

Oh my. He is adorable. I'd hang on to that one!

Marion said...

Ahhh! My favorite song to sing, too! That is so darling! Better keep it forever!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Just the "Sunshine" I needed today! Probably tomorrow too..... Miss all my little bits of "Sunshine!" Christmas will be here before you know it! Yeah!

Kristin said...

that is adorable!

Laurie said...

Ridiculously cute!! Doesn't it just hurt?

Love what you did for the kids' costumes...perfect!

Melinda said...

That was so darn cute!!

Halloween looked like it was fun, the costumes were so great!

I want to try out those jello worms! Those looked so gross and so real! my kids would love them.

becca said...

Oh Melanie! So so cute! What a doll!

Jill said...

There's no doubt about it, he's just plain cute.

Shaila Lou said...

Ahh, Love you little Reedster! Can't believe 3 is right around the corner for these little ones!