Monday, February 06, 2012

Cutest Little Football

I heard there was some sort of big, popular football game on TV yesterday. With fast Sunday and late church, I surely wasn't too into it this year (kind of like every year, ha). Without a doubt though, this right here is the cutest little football you will ever see! He's not too sure of the camera in my face....

...but there he goes, laughing at his Daddy.
Love it. Love him.

7 comments:

Lucy said...

He is unbelievably cute. I am eagerly awaiting big smiles like that. I know they’re just around the corner because my guy is only a month behind your guy. Glad you enjoyed the big game (AND downton Abbey!)

Kristin said...

Adorable!

donna said...

very cute....

Granny DeeAnn said...

He is by far the cutest little football I have ever seen. Wish I could have made a touch down with him on Sunday!

Elizabeth said...

Another baby boy! Congratulations!

Melinda said...

He is do cute!

Shaila Lou said...

Cute jammies, cute smile!!