Look at this baby loving some funeral potatoes....
This is what Reed says when he sees the tooth in Owen's mouth....
'That tooth is killing me. It's literally killing me.'
(said with much emphasis)
Reed about killed me when he said it the first time.
Any questions as to why I'm not really a fan of babies feeding themselves?
This guy is against all food on a spoon so I'm afraid we have many days like this ahead.
It was everywhere in .5 seconds, I was standing right there. Heaven help me.
{oh yes, it helps that he's absolutely adorable!}





8 comments:
Yes, yes, it IS a good thing he is such an adorable baby. I hate that feeding yourself phase almost as much as the potty training phase.
Now you need a dog to clean/lick it all up! lol And I wonder where Reed gets that saying "it's killing me"? You! You say that phrase a lot! haha! I love his big blue eyes. :)
Funeral potatoes are really good.
What's wrong--that's how i look after dinner?
What's wrong--that's how i look after dinner?
So cute. I confess...I hate feeding Daniel food as well! Sometimes, I will go days. Days! It just takes so long and is so messy and there is no snuggling and yada, yada, yada. Seriously, Reed is darling. How have these months gone by so fast!!!
Oh my he is so cute even covered in potatoes! I'm with Jane, I hate the feeding yourself phase also. I don't enjoy giving bathes after every meal.
He is such a cute kid!
Post a Comment