![]() |
| All 5 after the first day of school |
His first after school chocolate chip cookie. He loved every bit of it and didn't like the wash off in the sink (a washrag was not cutting it). Cookies around here are dangerous. I eat too many and he makes too big of a mess.
3. I considered a zoo redo this weekend because it's our last free Saturday until soccer games start next week. Truthfully though, after four 6:30am wake up calls in a row, home is sounding like a great place to be. Maybe a picnic?
4. Reed and I have a debate almost every morning after an 'I love you' when he climbs in my bed to snuggle. It started with the back and forth of 'I love you more' and 'No, I love you more'. He tells me kids love their mommies more and I tell him mommies love their kids more. Hmm. I guess it just depends. If you are a 4 year old little boy and I am his world that is the truth. If you are a 37 (in 11 days) year old mommy and he is mine it is the truth. Two truths, I know of that.
5. Can someone please tell me how my printer knows I've been trying to save money and refill my ink cartridges at Costco?? It has been throwing attitude at me for months now. I have to shut it down at least once before it will work and it gives me an error message about the ink. This, even after I bowed down and bought a couple new cartridges to try and trick it into believing I've always spent more on ink. I've lost motivation to print anything, it's too much work. Both my laziness and the ink issue are a sad state of affairs.


5 comments:
OH! Oh! I have an answer to that, kind of. We had the same problem and when we bought a new printer (our old one all of a sudden refused to work . . . of course I went and bought full price cartridges to try and fix it first), we also bought tech support. The technician came out to the house and installed the new printer and connected it to everything. He said that lots of times refills (oh gee. Now I don't remember exactly what he said, but something like . . .) will often wear and the ink will spill into your printer (even just a bit) and ruin it. He said some other things, too, but basically it was you play Russian Roulette everytime you use a refill. He was a young kid, didn't have stock or interest in selling us more cartridges (he could care less where we bought them), and just said that was what he'd learned and experienced. So...there we have it. You can have my old printer with BRAND NEW EXPENSIVE cartridges if you want.
Now I forgot the other line . . . oh, I remember. You needed to go in the bedroom and shake some of the words out after the kids came home and told you all about school. How funny. Did you? Did it help?
I hate printers. They are evil and give me headaches. I hope you get yours working. Good luck.
YES it's hard to get use to early morning.... but just wait till Kathryn goes to High school, she has 0 hour classes, and she has to get up 5:30am......
Enjoy the 6:30am : )
How's your mom doing? Is she out of the hospital yet?
Post a Comment