Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Offline

We've been offline and unhappy since Friday thanks to a blinking DSL light. A repair was supposed to happen yesterday (I knew they were teasing since it was a holiday). They called and said sometime today before 2pm. The next call was at 4:15 this afternoon and he was 15 minutes away. We leave at 4:30 for soccer practice so today was a no go as well. Tomorrow maybe? Using my phone (on a limited basis) is getting o.l.d. Also getting old?? Saying 'no' to Netflix, math games, Lego.com and pbskids.com over and over and over again.

If I could, I'd blog about a few different things such as ~

My thoughts on weeds and commitment. They've been mulling for days.

Some pictures of the kids on jet skis with some friends this weekend. They had so much fun. Lucky for us, Dane is going to buy one when he is a teenager.

Yesterday was Dane's 9th birthday. He was excited for days leading up to his big day. He wanted to go to bed at 6pm Sunday night. He was spoiled and I loved his toothless grin for one more birthday. There are plenty of photos from yesterday to put in a post.

Here's hoping that light stops blinking tomorrow.

3 comments:

donna said...

I hope you'er able to blog soon....

Melinda said...

This would be so maddening! So sorry. Hope it all gets fixed soon!

Amie said...

I hope you are back online. Your kids are getting so big! It is nice to catch up with you again...