Monday, November 26, 2012

Little Newsie

'Headlines don't sell papes. Newsies sell papes.'

 I found another little Newsie in the house today. (I really love that movie too)
I just know both he and Reed will tease me one day for dressing them up in this outfit. I'm not going to lie, it's part of what motivates me to put on a dog and pony show for them jumping up and down/squealing for a smile. What fun are the teenage/dating years without some photos to pull out and show off. Not to mention his own kids one day. Look at me thinking ahead, ha.

 So sad.... he's all out of 'papes'. I tackled this in the mid afternoon which was not too bright on my end.  Owen wasn't having it. The majority of him are crying. Oh well, it was a fun little distraction from folding 8 loads of laundry, cleaning up and getting out Christmas decorations. Once I added in a photo session I stopped for a second and realized I became a poster child for Adult ADD. I went from one thing to another and another and even another before I even finished one. Follow me?

And for fun, here's a little throw back with Reed's picture. This is before I knew to mask off the texture on his face in Photoshop but I still love this cute photo. I don't have much of a window to try it again with Owen though. This outfit definitely shrunk in the wash. What you can't see on Owen is the shirt about three inches above his waist in the back and the suspenders not attached at all. The sleeves are much shorter too. Owen is definitely not as chubby as Reed was but it fit him just as tight (if not tighter and shorter).

Thanks again to my mom's old boss for this funny little, old fashioned outfit from Mexico.

3 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

What a great post to wake up to! I'm so glad you struggled through it to get the pictures. I loved the details of how nothing fits, too. I wish you had one of Nathan and Dane in it, too.

Barb said...

Oh my goodness that is adorable!

donna said...

LOVE it...