Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pretty While It Lasted

Our Christmas tree lasted all of 14 hours fully decorated. Never mind that 12 of those hours Owen was sleeping. This morning as fast as I took the ornaments out of his hand to put them back on the tree, two more were off and on the floor. It's definitely not worth the fight for either of us since it's not even December 1st yet. I managed to move every thing up a foot or so during his morning nap. Pretty sure it's a dead give away....we are a home with a full fledged one year old. {At the rate he's exploring, I'm just hoping I don't throw the whole tree in the garage until Christmas Eve.}

4 comments:

donna said...

We had a few Christmas trees that looked just like yours.....

Holly said...

That's my favorite Christmas tree ever!!!

Chandra said...

haha. That is what mine will look like when Claire arrives. Been a long time since I've decorated with a baby in the house. And a baby on the move. Watch out tree. Here she comes. Let me know if it stays up till christmas. We can have a contest.

Dustin and Tara said...

Love it! That is how my tree looked last year. Now all I have to worry about is trying to get the little ones not to rub all the glitter off of the ornaments....and then put glitter on Kaisa's hair:)!