Sunday, November 11, 2012

One Month at a Time

One month at a time, a baby turns one. Here's proof.

eleven days old





He became aware of the camera.


(the month I sold the bouncer but he couldn't sit up very well yet. I wish he was on the carpet like the rest)





I love you so much Owen Henry. 

{I'll have to fix and edit these to be the same color and make a collage to hang on my wall. I want to be reminded of his first year and all the blessings he brought into my life every. single. day. More posts coming.}

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Priceless!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Sweet baby boy. Such a joy to watch him grow.

Jess said...

Wow, that went fast!!! What's cutie!

Lucy said...

I love this so much. I love the continuity and you can really seem him develop with the same little outfit month after month. Happy Birthday, Owen!!!!!!!

Melinda said...

Wow! He's a year! He is so adorable! Hope you had a fun day celebrating!