Sour- Changing three poopy diapers yesterday before 10 in the morning.
Sweet- The third diaper was full of a green, yellow and orange crayon bits. Surprise snack for Owen! Life with a one year old is adventurous for sure. (I recognize the irony here, poopy diapers are not sweet)Sour- Losing a library movie and paying $9.99 just yesterday after another failed week of searching (that makes 4 weeks of looking). The librarian said we had 30 days to find the movie and receive a refund. I was sure it was long gone but thanked her for softening the blow.
Sweet- Finding said movie today. Really. Owen knocked over a bookshelf that I swear I looked behind more than once. I bore false witness on him for 3 weeks. Sorry buddy! Here comes $9.99 back to me.
Sour- Owen pushes and pulls all of the couch cushions off multiple times a day. It drives me a little crazy and the couch looks completely unkempt.
Sweet- Today when I came into the room with the cushions all over the place, he was wrestling with Dane. I gave them both 'the look' and Dane said, 'What? We're just having some bro time.' I laughed and they carried on.
Sour- The wind. It's gross and my hair looks a mess whenever I'm outside.
Sweet- It's spring and the sun is shining bright and beautiful today. When you're inside you don't mind the wind. My new tree even has a few blossoms opening up. It's the cutest little tree.
Sour- Knowing I have to fold at least 100 pairs of socks tonight. An entire basket full!
Sweet-Planning ahead that I'll watch a show/movie. Hmmm, which one?
Sour- The grind of homework and sports practices and chores during the 'witching hours'.
Sweet- Owen's happy dance all around the house at this time of day to get our attention. It's the best, I really need to catch it on video.
2 comments:
Hey! What a great idea for a post. I love how you saw both sides of it.
By the way. I love sweet and sour. Do you?
What a great attitude. I especially like the couch cushion one:)
Post a Comment