To be exact- There were 84 pairs of socks to fold, not 100. Pretty close guess though, right? That's more socks than we have feet in a week! In fact, almost double. Nathan and Dane have a not so nice habit of hiding dirty socks under their bed. I didn't fold them last night either. They were folded by noon and thrown about the house a few different times by Mr. Owen. What a game for him.
These have nothing to do with the title of this post and are quite blurry from my phone but, I love them. Owen loves Nathan to pieces. Nathan lets him pull his hair and laughs when he gets his face pinched off.
I just turned Owen's car seat forward facing a couple weeks ago and I think he really misses Nathan's constant entertainment. He made faces, talked silly and helped keep the squealing to a minimum. Unlike in this photo- this is a full on squeal.
He loves to talk to us through the window if we aren't letting him outside. It's the cutest. We have three windows in the front living room and he runs from window to window trying to get our attention. Truthfully though, he doesn't have to try very hard. We are all pretty attentive to his cute, adorable ways. And don't think he doesn't know it!
7 comments:
Wow, that's a lot of socks! I always have the kids do the socks because I can't stand doing them and because most of them are theirs!
Your boys are all kinds of cute.
I thought your comment yesterday about how you don't even have that many feet in a week was funny.
What a good feeling to get socks with their mates.
I love that your kids love Owen so much.
These pictures are so cute. You can see the brotherly love!
I hate folding socks to! It's always the last thing to get done. I used to pay the kids 2 dollars to get it done but then they caught on to how drab it is. I get so frustrated with all of the missing socks. I have a shoe box full of them!
wow, that is lot of socks......
That's a lot of socks. I have an entire drawer of single socks that are missing their partners and have no idea where they go.
Daniel has those same jammies. I wish our babies could play together!
Post a Comment