Kate and Kathryn took a turn playing make believe. Kat was a griffin and Kate was a pega-horn (half pegasus/half unicorn). Heidi and I had a laugh knowing those make believe animals were all Kat's doing. Heidi said, 'Kate doesn't even know what that is!' haha. They had a good time together. I don't usually buy 'I (heart) mommy' shirts for my kids but this is a hand me down from someone and I thought it was cute for Mother's Day. Owen had a blast too, their yard is fun to roam in and that's what he's good at these days.
Uncle Kyle and Dane on the motorcycle. Look at that boy's tan face already!
Kat liked the wild ride. Her hair was all over Kyle's face, it was pretty funny. They also rode the four wheeler and I think he let them 'drive'. What a good (brave) uncle. It was also Kyle's birthday a few days previous so we had cake and sang Happy Birthday to him. Another year younger, ha.
The little kids could only take so much outside time and then the iPad pulled them inside. Preston is amazing on a game recognizing the states and where they go on the US map. It's pretty funny that he always gets 100% and the rest of us.....don't. I shooed them back out as much as I could but found them back in this spot more than once.
Kate chased Owen around and around on the trampoline. Look at his happy face.
Nothing like a good old tractor ride (in a fancy new tractor that is). It's in their blood to love tractors, especially green ones. Grandpa Bushman (both of them) would be proud.
Good, fun, full, tiring day in the country.
6 comments:
What a great place to spend the day. Your kids are so lucky to have Kyle, don't you think?
Love the post! It was fun having you come! Love you guys!
So nice of Grandma Vicki and Grandpa Graig to host us at Boulder Resort. It was a fun day with family and yummy food. Happy Birthday Kyle. Birthdays give us lots of reasons to gather!
This looks like it was such a fun day. It is always nice to get away.
Hey there! I realize this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask.
Does building a well-established blog such as yours require a lot of work?
I am completely new to running a blog but I do write in my journal every day.
I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!
my page Sac Guess Pas Cher
Oh-ho, I'm am buying all my kids I "heart" mom shirts next year, lol!
Post a Comment