Today was a big day at our house.
Dane turned 10. Two digits old. A decade as his mom.
It's really hard to believe.
I teared up knowing 10 is a big milestone.
Not many milestones take this long to pass.
The priesthood in two years. Driving in six.
The list goes on. And on.
I'm grateful to be on this ride with you Dane.
You are full of life and ideas and energy.
I love watching your mind at work, it never stops.
Happy Birthday Buddy! Love you so much!
&
Reed started kindergarten.
He smiled his cute smile all morning.
Asked what time it was and how much longer every 15 minutes.
Could not wait to hop on that bus and wave goodbye.
I teared up but didn't cry (because I followed the bus to the school. Really I did.)
He was the first one off the bus with the biggest smile, no more tears fell.
He is ready and capable to take kindergarten by storm.
Watch out Rm 11, he doesn't sit still or stay quiet long.
Nothing gets past him so don't even try.
Here's to a great year Reedus! I love you!
2 comments:
I REMEMBER Dane when he was that little. As a baby he always sat on the floor so happily while you cut my hair. Oh man. Can it really be ten years ago?
Can't wait to hear Reed's observations on school. You know it's going to be clear full of stuff.
I love your photo edits. Do tell. How'd you do it?
How cute and what a big day!
Post a Comment