Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Clean Eating

I am behind on a Christmas post. Something regarding the New Year. Not to mention all sorts of other thoughts I could share that are rolling around in my head. But first I had to post this quick funny. You could say I needed a laugh tonight and Dane didn't let me down. Thanks, buddy!



Nevermind the fact that he didn't eat breakfast (I thought he ate, little sneaker). Instead, check out what we had for dinner. Chicken soap! I was walking around, turning off lights, thinking about my long list with my tired brain (sick kids for five days = lots of broken up sleep) and I glanced over to see this chart. Among other meal related requirements, Dane needs to track his meals for a week. He's working on his family Webelo pin. I saw this and laughed out loud in my quiet house. It completely hit my funny bone. Isn't that the best? Chicken soap. Don't mention this to Dane, ok? Remember he doesn't like a starring role on my blog.

Anyone up for leftovers tomorrow at lunch? It was good chicken soap, if I do say so myself.

5 comments:

Jill said...

So funny!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I love typos and bet I'd love chicken soap too.

donna said...

very cute.

Chandra said...

I would eat chicken soap if Dane would join me.

Granny DeeAnn said...

...... Your chicken soap was probably better than my chicken soap. Love me some chicken soup in the winter time. ❤