My day! Did my day really have to end like this?!! I would ask 'Why?' but instead I just had to laugh, even though it was not very funny 1/2 hour before bedtime. Dane only had this glass of hot chocolate for 30 seconds! Apparently he cannot be trusted with this beverage. I wont rant about my day (really rant that is) because now it is over (THANKFULLY) and the house is so, so quiet. I love blogging today mainly because it helps me to realize we all have days like this! Ones where hot chocolate take 20 minutes to clean up (it was EVERYWHERE!) or the toilet over flows (luckily not today) or you just seems 10 steps behind. I was so there today and if you were too, I feel for you and I'm hoping you have a better day tomorrow too! I am so glad tomorrow is another day and I am praying AND crossing my fingers it goes smoother than today!!In other news, I stayed up late tonight to finish the Good Mail I have been working! I am so excited, I think it might get sent tomorrow! Yes, it was one of the highlights of the day!
11 comments:
Hot chocolate everywhere. Been there done that . I hate cleaning it up!!!!!!!!!
I am so sorry you had a bad day. When I have days like that, I go and a get a piece of chocolate. It always makes me feel a little better. I hope you have a better day, today.
This is making me laugh because my horrific day ended with 44 ounces of soda on my kitchen floor last night. My husband and I just started laughing- I have been trying to cut back down on my soda intake and it was to be the last drink until the new year.
Today is shaping up better for me and I hope yours is shaping up better for you. So far no sticky messes on our end.
I love it that you took a picture of the spilled hot chocolate, it's much better than reading about what a big mess it was.
I hate spills like that, especially when they occur only 30 seconds into the sipping of the beverage! At least you can laugh about it and share it with us, and I'm sure you appreciate the peace and quiet at bedtime even more than usual.
What presence of mind to snap a photo before starting the cleanup (or the laughter, or the crying...)! As a matter of fact, I did have a toilet overflow about a week ago!
Some days are jusy better put to rest -- hope today is not another one of those!
My camera was sitting right there on the counter and when I turned around to either yell, cry or walk away I saw it. I started to laugh and then think like a blogger. I knew I could post about it being the topper of my day!
Hannah, love the pop story. That's a classic!
yes we all have days like this! i have cleaned up pee twice today, have not showered!
i guess this is why i use sippy cups forever because my kids spill eveything!
hang in there girl. thanks to jill for teaching us about good mail , it is always a cure!
Those messes at night are the hardest to deal with, when you just want to be done for the day. Hope today is a good one for you.
That is classic!! We can ALL relate.. that is what makes it so great!
oh i soooo have these days! just had one on monday! somehw we survive even though at times i wonder if i'm going to. and then when they're sound asleep we wonder how things can be so crazy in the day.
So sorry to hear about the end of your day. That truely sucks. I had a similar spill like that the other day but it was spaghetti sauce! My Luke just bolted after he did it, he knew he was in BIG trouble. Glad you can laugh about it now. I always try to tell myself its just something small.
Hope you have a better day tomorrow ;)
that just happend to me the other day but with the blender...supposdly this blender is a miracle and never spills or anything hence the pricey price of
450 or something like that...well it DID and I was sooo ANNOYED and my husband said, it was probably not closed correctly...his blender...and he was right! I had to clean the whole splash and every cabinet...and wait until it cooled down to drink a bit!
gosh....
Post a Comment