Kathryn got an annoying Barbie for her birthday that came with something to color your hair. I don't add blue and pink to her hair! I can't wait for the color to run out. Usually it is hidden in the closet. I'm not kidding when I say this is the best picture I took! Oh well, their cousin is only three and I doubt she is going to critique it! She might not even remember them!Yesterday I went out of town to get my hair supplies. Alone! It was nice to have such a quiet car. I tried in vain (a theme of late for me) to get a new sports bra and new workout shoes. None, I mean, none fit me right. Why does it have to be so hard to find one that isn't low cut? I do not find it attractive or comfortable to show cleavage when I'm exercising (anytime for that matter). I know, call me crazy. If you have one you love, please let me know what it is. I am tired of being disappointed. No in the shoe department too. I wanted to find some on sale but I think I must have went in between sales. Nothing was at a good price and I'm too cheap to go full price. Even if I need them. I thought I'd search around the internet. Maybe there I'll have better luck. On a happy note though I was able to get some workout capri's, on sale. They are really comfy. I hate working out in binding, uncomfortable clothes. It ruins the whole experience!
I was also able to get to Target yesterday (LOVE that)! I was able to get some things to finish the Good Mail I have had in my mind for at least 2 weeks. That made my day since it was all such a bust with the other shopping.
The rest of the week should be pretty chill. I'm ok with that but sometimes I like to look forward to something. I don't get excited over kindergarten pick up or planning dinner time. I'm thinking I need to set up some plans for spring break so that I have a few days of fun on the way. Doesn't that sound whiny? I don't mean it to be. Maybe Vegas to see my mom, I just hate how long it takes to get there. Do you like to have some plans to make the dull days go faster?
Speaking of Good Mail, I got the wonderful recipes put together by Allison in the mail on Sat. Thanks Allison, all of them sound sooo good. Milo is trying to set one up for me to make tomorrow! I guess if he plans the meals, I have to make them. I think I got the better end of the deal on that one, I hate the planning part of it all! I'm off to try and get my Good Mail finished. I love crafting late at night when the kids are asleep. I love to make a mess that they can't touch. It is liberating!
18 comments:
I am so glad you got them. It's even better that Milo is planning your meals for you.
Cute picture!
I get all of my sports bras at Target and Academy (which is a cheaper sports authority). I normally wear mine with a shade tank over top (if they are too short). That really is a cute picture. Hey, you got one good one. I am lucky if I do too. It's hard getting everyone to look at the same time--I know I have four monkeys!!
I need to take a trip out of town to shop. Quiet car sounds heavenly!
It is dreadful to try and get a good picture of the kids. THey just don't care.
I would love to have a quiet car ride. How wonderful! Sorry shopping had to be such a bust. I hate that.
Good luck with the shoes and bra.
I love that picture, it just shows that they like to have fun! I almost prefer those to pics where everyone is behaving. What cute kids you have!
I have also had some good mail "in mind." Unfortunately I've been thinking about it for a month or so but can't quite muster up the energy to actually do it! I can be so lazy sometimes!
I think the picture is cute! It is so unusual to be in a quiet car isn't it. I enjoy those times, as they are few and far between.
I also get my sports bras at target and i wear a shade top over as well. Quiet car, how nice!!!!!!
I love that picture! Look at the personality oozing from their smiles!
I think that picture is ADORABLE!!! So cute!! I wish I could help with the sports bra issue, since I don't have a whole lot of extra in that area I can just buy the really cheap ones at Target and they work for me.
I did buy a GREAT pair of Nike running shoes at Kohl's a few weeks ago. They were having one of their 60% off sales ( i never buy anything full price at that store), the shoes are GREAT and were a really good deal! Good Luck!!!!
Your picture turned out cute! I didn't even notice the pink and blue hair until you pointed it out. My daughter has the same shirt -- funny!
It is nice to have some fun plans to look forward to. We've been planning some summer things, but that feels a bit far down the road.
I think the picture is adorable.
I also like things to look forward to. There seems to always be a long stretch ahead this time of year with no visitors or vacations planned.
I was going to say maybe you shouldn't look for sports bras at Wal-Mart, but alas you went to Target so my joke is no good. I got my sports bra years ago so it has good old-fashioned coverage.
We just joined a gym and a lot of the girls have boob jobs and workout in their sports bra just so people will watch them Yuck!
I too just want good coverage with bras, for the most part. I get my bras of steel at Nordstrom. They give me a bunch to try on and help me get a good fit. I can't do it any other way b/c I'm well endowed. They last long and work well. I have a good one. I'll have to get the name and send to you. Otherwise, I am sure Target would suffice.
Oops. Published my comment too soon. The kids look completely adorable in that photo! I would never have thought it wasn't a cute one.
I wish I could help you with the workout cloths, but it has been years, sadly, since i have bought any. I need to get some so I will be reading the comments for help.
Darling photos of the kids.
Christina has a really good sports bra that she swears by...it's the best I hear. My sister even found hers off of ebay.
I loved the picture of your kids, they are so cute!
My sister is a hair stylist and I'm lucky enough to have her get me tons of products when she gets stuff for her.. it's great!
I think the picture of the kids turned out cute. My kids never cooperate for posed pictures so I tend to take candids or just end up with goofy faces. I guess that's more realistic eh?
Score on the alone shopping time, quiet car and Target! I love having time alone.
I have that exact yearning often - the need for a future plan to dream about while doing the kindergarten pick-up! These activities (out of the normal everyday stuff) are a staple for happiness in my world - probably mostly my happiness, but my fam enjoys the adventures, too! Not whiny, just FUN!!!
I love the photo, too! I wish that I had the ability to look at a photo or project after I completed it without the eye of the person who painstakingly created it, seeing only the flawed version of what it was MEANT to be, but instead to see what we all see today in your photo - cute kids with a little attitude, living it up!
Ooh, excellent that Milo plans the meals! That is the part that I get so weary of, I would love to have that kind of input.
We had a brief sports bra discussion at book club the other night, and Amy and Jana both swear by Nike (expensive, but maybe you have access to an outlet store?).
Post a Comment