Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Good Mail

I have been too slack on getting all my Good Mail posted. I get so excited and it always leaves a smile of my face. Good Mail is such a beautiful thing! I'm sure everyone would agree.

Amanda sent me these cute magnets! I have made my share of magnets but she is a magnet makin' mama! I love the zebra heart one, SO cute! Also she makes the cutest cards! I still have some left from my stack from Pink Christmas. Thanks Amanda!!

My friend Anna sent me this adorable flower arrangement. Yeah she was sending me flowers 2 weeks postpartum. So sweet of her! The card was thanking me for hanging in there with her the last 9 months. Hey, that's easy to do when you aren't the one that's pregnant!

Jenny sent me my Grey's Anatomy mix cd. I love it and I never win anything so what a surprise. She is the biggest Grey's fan, knows all the music and tons of little trivia! Thanks Jenny, I haven't taken it out of my van since I got the mail (why there is no picture, I'm always listening to it!)

Today I found the mother lode when I went to the mailbox and there was a package from Natasha. 5, I tell you 5 Carbury creme eggs (one is already missing, and it was SO good!) and a bag of Cadbury mini eggs! YUM! I am going to have to pull self control from my toes to not want to eat these all in a short time span. I have been by her blog a few times but not many and she remembered me at the store when she saw Cadbury candy sitting there. How sweet is that (literally)! Thanks Natasha, I love it! Oh and your card was darling too!

I'm babysitting for my cousin while she went to the dentist today. So I have here in this little house kids the ages of 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!! Crazy I know, but luckily it is only for a couple hours (I told her to hit the store too, we'll see if she does). Really they have been so good and I don't think I could ask for better. Now if it were for longer I'm not so sure! I must go and patrol the area they are in, it is fast becoming a HUGE mess!

17 comments:

donna said...

WOW!!!!! what a great "good mail".
Could you email me your address donnajbagley@gmail.com

Kristen said...

6,5,4,3,2...your joking right! hahaha...WOW!!

Score on the good mail! Can you believe the Easter stuff is out already.

carlo said...

Yummy and fun good mail.

And did you need some chocolate after the babysitting??

carlo said...

ps- I can't wait for my GA cd. Alison got hers too so I hope mine arrives soon. Can't wait! Yay, Team Pickle Juice. :)

Natasha said...

Whoa, 5 kids ages six and under at once - you are a nice cousin to take on extras! I'm glad your Cadbury good mail arrived intact as I was worried it might melt. There's nothing like a package when you least expect it!

Laurie said...

I love all your good mail. You lucky (deserving) girl. Enjoy those Cadbury eggs for me. Mmmm mmmm.

Crystalyn said...

those are a lot of kids! you're brave! so happy for good mail...it's most wonderful. i still remember getting your christmas cd...you made my whole season ( :

Amie said...

I need to catch up with my good mail as well. I never open it in a convenient place to take a picture.

You are nice to babysit so many kids so young. I'm glad it was going well!

jenny said...

I am so glad you like the cd. You never know--since the music is different. My favorite is that Ramalama. My kids get into it too.

That was so sweet of your friend to send you flowers. Great idea. I thought of you yesterday when I saw those cadubury eggs. I don't think I know anyone else who loves them as much as you!!

Price Cream Parlor said...

Great good mail! I would have eaten all the chocolate after watching so many littles!

Anonymous said...

What fun good mail! I think you need more flowers and chocolate after having that many little ones running around! Phew! At least a nap would be in order.

Liz said...

Fun good mail. I can't believe your friend that just had a baby sent you flowers! Amazing.

That is a whole lotta kiddos! Hope you survived!

Anonymous said...

So great that you are watching all of those kiddos! What would we do without each other, right?
Great mail!

Christina said...

impressive to watch all those kids! i bet they just sort of play with eachother??

i enjoyed your best foot forward post!

Melinda said...

That is awsome good mail! I had to get a cadbury at the store the other day. It was just calling my name!

You are nice to have that many kids in your house. So crazy! GLad they are good for you.

Jill said...

That's a whole lot of happy in your mailbox! How sweet of your friend to send you flowers 2 weeks after she delivered!

Elizabeth said...

Amanda's magnets make me happy everytime I walk by the fridge. :)

It was fun to catch up with your blog, now that I am back at home.