For the last couple weeks, I have been floored every time Friday rolls around. How in the world do the weeks go so fast? Luckily nothing major to report just the random errands and jobs we all have every single day (I want one day, just one, with NO obligations!) Yesterday was spent running around again. I had to get license tabs for the van, you know one of those annoying stops that has to be done no matter what. Done! I returned the new running shoes I had bought and found the ones I really wanted ON SALE! Happy day! I even had a credit left over so I found a pair even cheaper for Milo. Happy day for him too.
Today I was able to get out to lunch with Anna, her mom and of course baby Dallin. We went to a quaint little bakery and had great sandwiches. I love going to lunch without kids (Dallin doesn't count as a 'kid' yet. Just a sweet baby!) She started a blog yesterday and I am so excited! I'm not sure I would stay awake long enough to figure it out with a 3 week old baby but she will push through the pain, she is a super planner! Oh and a fabulous new mom! Welcome Anna!
While I was out with Anna, Milo called to say I had something waiting for me that came from the mailbox. I am never, ever expecting Good Mail! I had two darling cards waiting for me.
As far as tomorrow goes, I wish I some exciting agenda to post about but I do not. I have a date with my washer and dryer! The laundry is backed up, sheets need to be changed and the kitchen floor hates me because it has been too long since a really good mopping! Hopefully your day will involve more excitement than mine!
13 comments:
First to post, woohoo, first to post.
I love days with no obligations and hate it that they're so rare. I feel your pain.
I can't imagine sleeping sitting like that, but then I can't imagine doing most anything kids do (i.e., eating boogers, not washing hands, whining all the time, etc.). Ha.
I'm glad you got some good mail going on. It's so funny that Milo is always on the lookout for it.
Sleeping like that looks painful. I think my legs would fall asleep in about 5 minutes. Cute that you took a picture though!
I hope you get a day to just veg out pretty soon. Not that I have been really busy- but I know the feeling of just wanting to have a 'day off' to be home and just be.
WOW!!! I couldn’t sleep like that.
What cute "good mail”.
Both my kids sleep in odd positions, especially my two year old. Sometimes I think she must be kidding, but nope, SOUND asleep!!
Your good mail is awesome, that is always a great way to start the weekend!!
Kids are SOOO flexible - it's quite amazing. I have some funny pics of my kids sleeping in funny places and positions - so sweet when sleeping (title of one of my scrapbook pages with all the funny sleep pics I have of the one son).
I'm with you- how on earth does a week pass by so fast? It seems to race by with boring, meaningless obligations and I feel so defeated by not having accomplished anything I wanted!
Hope your next week is a little less running around!
Ha ha, I have a date with my washer and dryer today too!
I can't imagine how he can sleep in that position, but hey, if he's asleep at 7:30 I say count your blessings.
I can't believe Hannah is getting thank you cards out right now. She is amazing. And I was with Jill when she made your card and thought it was brilliant.
It seems that the older I get, the faster time goes by. It seems like every two days I am thinking, "how could it be Sunday already?". My grandma says she thinks time is accelerating until the second coming!
I love little lunches at quaint little places. I also love getting and sending good mail. I think it must be excruciating on the legs and knees to sleep that way. Funny kids. I am spending this afternoon cleaning, cleaning, cleaning to make up for being sick half of the week. We will be cleaning together in spirit! :)
It is Saturday already and I agree- the weeks fly by.
Love the good mail and the cute pic. (my feet are sleep as i read this b/c I can't imagine it!!)
It is amazing how our kids can sleep. My kids have funkey ways of sleeping also.
Fun to get out with a friend. I love to do that.
Cute cards. Fun mail to get.
My kitchen floor is really mad at me to. I think I have a date with it on Monday.
I do find it strange that kids can sleep in the most awkward positions. Oh well, at least he's sleeping. So cute.
I feel your pain. I so enjoy the days with no obligations. I find those days happend less and less.
You got a lot of very cute mail.
A meal at a bakery with friends is a perfect way to spend my time.
I think it is so amusing to find how the kids have fallen asleep. I love finding them asleep holding hands.
sleeping like that does look rough. but you gotta love the growth spurts. oh so happy for us ( :
woohoo for the good mail! gotta love it!
Post a Comment