Tomorrow we have Dallin's blessing so I get a break from the library. I hope they don't miss my great copying skills along with my fast service! I'll be back in action next week so they shouldn't worry.
Oh and dinner is taken care of tomorrow too. Milo's mom called and said Homemade Egg Rolls and Fried Rice were on the menu and we were invited (we always are and I get excited everyitme)! She makes the best egg rolls but has no 'recipe' so I know I'll never be able to make them myself. She says just a little of this and a little of that. I doubt my skills on that one! I'm usually not a fan of egg rolls but really these are to die for. They are death for my diet too but I'll only eat 1 (hopefully)!!
I hope you have a good Sunday too. Fill me in on something uplifting you learned since I'll miss class. Which will be totally worth it, I love baby blessings.
9 comments:
Homemade Egg Rolls and Fried Rice I am coming to dinner. YUMMY!!!!!!!!! I will email you my phone #. Call me when you come to my town!!! Have a great Sunday!
I LOVE it when all the laundry is done... it never lasts long.. but for a minute or two it is a good feeling! Have a fun sunday!
Wow, 9-10 loads of laundry plus clean sheets, that's a seriously productive Saturday!
Those egg rolls sound amazing, I'm oh so curious now. Enjoy!
I love the fleeting feeling of all the laundry being done- especially when sheets are involved.
I LOVE egg rolls and have this recipe for fried rice that is pretty good. I might have to add that to the menu this week. Thanks for the idea. Hope you enjoy them!
Oh sounds so good. Seriously good!
Great job on your productive Saturday.
congrats on your laundry day! wow! i have no problem washing and drying, but folding and putting away...well, i'm not so strong with that. sounds great!
hope you enjoy your baby blessing. i'm sure your ward won't know what to do without their most excellent librarian ( :
your library skills- that was funny!
jealous you get a free sunday meal every week!!!
the fast sunday thing was hilarious too- i could see my sarah doing that..
Glad your date went well, that's a serious amount of laundry. I enjoy having the laundry done, but I hate hate hate making up the beds. homemade egg rolls and fried rice sound divine!
i can save u some laundry mom sent me your daughters dirty panties let me smell and taste herpussy
Post a Comment