- Walmart at 10:15 after class (a run in/run out to pick up pictures and now I need to go back, &*$(#!)
- drop off Nathan at preschool. 11 am
- pick up Kathryn from kindergarten 11:30 am
- back home to change out of my gym clothes and get my hair done (I'm posting instead of finishing my hair).
In the next couple hours, these different shoes will take me to or help me with-
- the store to finish getting stuff for dinner. I forgot I have to feed the missionaries tonight!!
- my mother in law's house, I have something to drop off.
Ok for some of you that doesn't seem like much driving but really I'm not a fan of the run around. I'm getting used to it, I have no other choice right?
After dinner with the missionaries, my shoes will no doubt be taken off. I hate wearing shoes in the house, they just aren't that comfortable. Funny side note, my brother ALWAYS has shoes on in the house. He sees no reason to take them off unless you are going to bed. What? So he has the softest feet ever and he hates even looking at my scratchy feet. I have always been jealous of them. Mine are dry and cracked most of the time, I like to wear sandals, flip flops and just plain bare feet. Do you wear shoes in the house? Do you have soft feet?
19 comments:
yeah for driving feet! i almost never wear my shoes in the house, so it's barefoot for me. the downside is that we live in the sandiest place on earth, so i do a lot of sweeping!
I hear you loud and clear on the driving foot. Most days for me I'm driving from early in the morning until I take Mackenzi home from swim and 8 pm!
Love the pictures and your post. Great thoughts.
Hey! Totally relate to all your driving. Three kids in three different school - to and fro - then all the activities - sometimes I feel I need to just live in my car!
We always have taken our shoes off before we came in the house - even before we lived here in the wetlands! :-) I can't think about what would be on the bottom of everyones shoes - then stepping on the carpet? Yikes!
Good job on your feet post, you're a one-woman shuttle.
I NEVER wear shoes in the house. I'm usually barefoot except for the occasional cold-feet day when I wear slippers of soft socks sent by fellow bloggers (like today).
I don't like having to drive a lot either. The days when I can mostly stay home are great! (or just do the driving I want to do -- like to Target)
I used to wear shoes all the time. Finally I figured out that it wasn't really the shoes that I found comforting, just the socks!
Love the driving pic! So true...
Cardio kickboxing sounds so awesome. Meant to tell you that before!!
cute pix Melanie. I relate to the run around. I drop off/pick up from school three times a day!
I wear shoes, socks or sandals in the house all the time. I can't go bare foot. I hate cold toes! But I don't have soft feet- your brother is just plain blessed for that one!
I know what you are saying girl. I am driving all day. I am always in the car!
I never wear shoes in the house. I love to be barefoot or with socks on.
What a dainty foot Melanie! And it's so useful, too.
I don't like it when I have that much on my schedule and so many places to drive to in one day. But, it happens often. Did our moms do this much driving around? I don't think they did.
We never wear shoes in the house because we live in Portland and I just can't imagine sogging that much wetness, mud, leaves and pine needles that stick to wet shoes into the house. I am always rather horrified when we have visitors who don't take their shoes off, but I never say anything -- I just freak out on the inside. :)
I feel that is all I have done today is drive around.
I wish I had soft feet, but I can't stand shoes.
I had no idea you were doing kick boxing. I totally stink at that! Good for you. I too hate having to return to Wal-mart for forgetting something @#$#$!
How funny we both posted our driving feet. I never wear shoes unless necessary. We have a no shoe policy in my house. Umm but my carpet would tell you otherwise. Yesterday was one of the few times I mowed the lawn in my shoes. Angie thinks I am crazy for mowing barefoot. So I guess I should have lived with the hippies...I am a barefoot lady!
I don't wear shoes in the house (and don't allow others too). Jimmy has baby butt feet though. He has slippers he wears EVERYWHERE in the house. He doesn't even go from the bed to the shower without them. I can't imagine. His feet make me laugh, I can't believe they have been on this earth 35 years and don't look used yet.
You are a busy woman. I am never a fan of driving so much, but you got to do what you got to do.
I hate wearing shoes in the house. I do occasionally, but only if I'm in and out. My kids are great about taken their shoes off, always in the way, but at least they're off. My husband is not good at it and never does it. Drives me crazy.
That list made me tired! It's time for a nap :).
I care more about my carpet than my feet too. My mom thinks her floors are too dirty for you to take your shoes off, but I had all those shoes tracks in my house. Off I say!
My driving day like that is on Thursday. I dread that day. I never have shoes on in the house. My feet are always cracked and dry also.
Oh, how I wish you lived by me. My hair girl just quit and I have no one to go to!!
I usually take my shoes off in the house too. I manage to leave my shoes everywhere. Mine are getting cracked and dry these days too, and I don't know how to make it better!
I wear my shoes in the house....strange but I do. I find most days that I don't take my shoes off until bed. But I love flip flops and barefeet so my feet aren't smooth or baby butt soft. I have my share of cracked skin. I am hoping my new Arbonne foot lotion is going to help.
don't wear shoes in my house or wherever i don't have too. my heels are showing it these days. shoes are not comfortable for me so i don't like them on. i'm hearing you on all the driving. great pics! busy schedule!
Post a Comment