I have been neglectful on the Good Mail this past week. Shame on me, I have felt so spoiled.
Chanel sent this cute package. I love the journal and have been wanting one like this one. It is small enough to fit in my purse. I hate having to use scraps of paper for great notes. No longer! Cute stickers and some new flavor gum. Thanks Chanel, so thoughful, I love it!
Donna sent this fabulous spring/Easter package! I love the cookie cutters and who doesn't love sugar cookies? They are my favorite cookie so I will be using them for sure! Oh and I love Beatrix Potter, my mom would read me the collection of her stories all growing up. Such a sweet package Donna, Thank You!!
Crystalyn sent this darling bracelet. How sweet of her only 5 weeks away from having a baby! I love bracelets and this one is just so me. Not too big or too flashy. Thank you Crystalyn, I love it!

Love this card from
Amy M. Her talent is amazing and her words so sweet. Thanks Amy, I need the creativity in your pinky! I love everything you do!!
All of this thoughtfulness is contagious. I have good mail I am finishing and getting ready to send. Why in the world does it take me forever to get good mail ready? I need to learn the fast approach!
I have the next couple days free of hair appointments so I will be spending my time catching up on housework from this week I let slide. Any big weekend plans for you? I have an idea I hope will come to pass for the
Self Portrait Challenge for this next Tues. Wish me luck!
11 comments:
I am glad you go the "GOOD MAIL". I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
yay for good mail. i need the fast track version,too! I have a pile to go out and just cant' seem to get to the PO to mail them on their merry way.
fun to get mail! is milo still jealous?? hehe
enjoy your weekend!
Those look like some fun ones. I am always to slow in my compiling of good mail. I hope you get a lot done this weekend. I need one of those weekends but fear it is not this one.
What a bounty of good mail. It is amazing to see everyones thoughtfulness.
I am excited about SPT. Don't give up you can come up with something.
Hope you get caught up.
I love to see all of your good mail. It always takes me the whole day to get good mail ready, and every time I ask myself "what took so long?" Apparently it just does.
I wish I had an idea for next week's self-portrait.
Good mail always takes me forever to assemble and send off as well. I have an idea for next week's SPT, but I don't know if I can pull it off. (And of course I'm doubting whether it's a good idea, for that is my way.)
Hurray for good mail!! I am in the works thinking about the Tuesday Challenge too. I can't wait to see what everyone reveals. So exciting.
Have a great weekend. We are in AZ on vacation--so fun!
Wonderful good mail day for you! I am having trouble coming up with something for SPT this week. Can't figure out how to get anything in the background with me. My arms are not long enough for this challenge! :)
so happy for you good mail goodies! i am totally stumped on the spt...don't know what i'll do.
I took my self-portrait photo today too. That's some seriously GOOD good mail.
Post a Comment