Saturday, March 10, 2007

So Compliant

Kathryn and I went for a little drive today. A girl's day I guess you could say. We left the boys home to have a man day. We went to a bridal shower for a sweet girl marrying a cousin of mine. It takes an hour to get there and we talked most of the way. We had a good time at the shower, especially Kathryn, she ran around in their yard like crazy! She even has the grass stains to prove it!I think she felt free in the nice weather we had today, somewhere in the mid 50's. I wish it would stay, I'm crossing my fingers this time.

The upcoming SPC was stumping me but as soon as I remembered this shower and the drive it would take to get there, I knew exactly what I was going to do. I'm happy to report I was able to get it done today. I feel all accomplished, mostly because I am a procrastinator by nature and this week I didn't wait until 10:30 at night. Yeah!



Since Kathryn was the only one with me, I knew she would be good about letting me take some photos of her. She was so compliant, only saying she was cold twice. It was a little windy and she told me her sweater had too many holes in it. She asked why I put it on her, funny girl, because it is cute! I loved having her with me, she did great. Now only if the boys were that good about it. They aren't, not even close!

I can't believe I am going to say this already but tomorrow is my last Sunday in the library. Can you believe it? I swear I didn't ask to be released, some other domino fell and there are going to be some changes tomorrow. It has me cracking up! I am excited about my new calling, mostly because I know I have a great resource here with blogging! Stay tuned for more, I have no idea who is reading...

Here's to 8:30 church (really still 7:30) in the morning. I hope I can stay awake in sacrament!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathryn is so cute! I love the angles you were able to get of her.

I can't believe they're taking your keys from you already!

Anna said...

Kat has changed so much. She is so prety and grown-up. She is so lucky to have you for a mom. I know she worships the ground you walk on. Yay! No more library. I mean...what a shame!

donna said...

How fun. I am glad you had a girl’s day with your daughter. Those are such priceless times.
Have a wonderful Sunday!!!!!

michelle said...

Cute photos. I love it when the kids are compliant for photo shoots! I can't believe you are getting out of the library already! Can't wait for the update...

Liz said...

Kathryn is so adorable! I love all the pics of her.

Wow, you sure had a short stint as librarian! Can't wait to hear what the new calling is.

amy gretchen said...

Love the photos. Darling.

Can't wait to hear about the new calling and am looking foward to SPT to see what you captured.

Crystalyn said...

your kathryn is beautiful. how fun to have an afternoon just the two of you.