Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The one with the 3's

I can't believe I have a post everyday since last Friday. I like when I know what to post. Usually that is what stops me. I just say to myself, 'My life is boring, nothing to post about, blah, blah, blah.' But really if I use this as my journal and take a good look at my life and what goes on, I have plenty to write about and document!

I loved Amie's advice for taking on the 3's, use it when you are struggling for something to post. Well not much happened today and I wanted to stay with the posting streak I've got going. So here you have it,

My 3'S.......

I LOVE
My Family
The Gospel
Laughing out Loud

I MISS
My mom (she lives too far away!)
My Grandpa
The carefree days and schedule of college

I HATE
Crickets
Loud Booming Music
Being lied to

PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH
My kids, especiall
Milo (when he least expects it)
My brother Kyle

SCARE ME
Icy Roads
Anything going too fast (cars, boats, motorcycles. I'm a wimp)
Home coloring/highlighting kits

ON MY DESK
WAY too many papers to count
My camera
Cell phone

I WANT TO DO IN THIS LIFE
Raise happy, secure kids.
Help others all along the way.
Find more creativity in my life.

THINGS I *CAN* DO
Cut/color/perm/style hair
Rock and snuggle cranky babies to sleep
See a need and help others

THINGS I *CAN"T* DO
Play anything musical and I have tried!
Waterski
I can't draw worth a dang!

THINGS I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN
More about all aspects of Photography
To get organized and STAY that way
Crochet around baby blankets (good)


I REGRET
Being so self conscious through out my teens and early 20's
Losing contact with college friends
Not finishing my AA degree before beauty school

FAVORITE FOODS
Cadbury anything (definitely on the brain after Easter)
Mexican
Breyer's Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

FAVORITE TV SHOW AS A KID
The Cosby Show
Family Ties
Little House on the Prarie

Consider yourself tagged if you haven't done this list (that includes you- family!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the 3's... I'll have to do it (since I am tagged). Just wanted to let you know that I was really inspired by your post about Kathryn. Wow, what a step of faith you took. I actually thought about her when we were with those foster kids for our project. I don't know if she would have ended up in the system if you wouldn't have taken her, but it sounded like that might have been a possibility. I was thinking about what a difference you made and how that step of faith helped her to actually get to experience a childhood...if you know what I mean. WOW!

Elizabeth said...

I wish I was more organized also. And I love Breyer's, yum!
When did you come to Hawaii?

Robyn said...

Oooo, I miss Breyer's ice cream. Don't know why the ice cream is so different here. It's totally airy and fluffy, not real cream I think. (that's why my friend's ben and jerry's was so good!) Also Cadbury's is so good.

I watched all those shows as a kid. Oh, the memories. Also I Dream of Jeannie and Giligan's Island when they used to play them on Nick.

So funny that you hate home coloring. Probably b/c you have to fix what people do to their hair at home. I wouldn't ever even try to do it myself!

donna said...

How could i forget Family Ties and Little House on the Prarie. Great shows. It was fun talking to you.
Have a wonderful day :)

carlo said...

oh the cosby show. duh-- how did i forget that one...family ties?? oh good one, too!

great fun to read! i did my list,too. it was fun to think about and do today.

thought of you last week- got a cadbury post from UK and girl, if i could have stopped myself long enough to mail some out to you i would have. it did not make it until scott got home either...so sad! but so yummy!

Amie said...

I'm glad you posted this too. It is fun to read and know a few things that wouldn't normally come up in posting. I loved Family Ties too. I loved the hating all things fast.... I am a nervous wreck when it comes to people I love doing those things.

Anonymous said...

Yay for your 3's! I am totally laughing at your boxed highlighting scaring you. I did that for a few years until my hair became so brittle I had to stop! Good thing I don't anymore. I can't draw either. In fact, my kids drawings are 1000 times better than mine ever would be. Woo hoo on posting so much.