Tuesday, April 03, 2007

SPT- plays well with others

Today for the challenge, I just knew it had to involve my mom. She is here in town for Spring Break and we have been hanging out since Thurs night. We are so much alike. We sound the same on the phone, we have a lot of the same quirks and we do play well together (most of the time). I'm secretly hoping for a shopping trip with just the two of us at the end of the week. Doesn't that sound like a great light at the end of the tunnel?


But alas the none of the photos turned out (not to her anyway) and since she knows about the blog now, I can't be sneaky about posting one. Here is one of us last summer, playing with the kids outside. We let Nathan have the camera, hence the blurriness and distracted looks on our faces. Oh and it was 110^, it was almost bedtime, and we had just had our family photos done. So with all of that, I don't think we look half bad.

So many good challenge photos here

7 comments:

Laurie said...

That IS a cute picture. Playing well with MOm is a great thing, a blessing! Hope you had a good day.

Buffy said...

Cute picture of you and your mom. It's always nice to have some play time with mom. I guess that never goes away :Dhaha. I hope you get that fun shopping trip in this week.

Amy said...

The picture is definitely cute. My mom is definitely on my short list of favorite people to do ANYTHING with!

michelle said...

That's cracking me up about your mom knowing about blogs and not wanting you to post any of the photos you took. I love playing with my mom, too, it doesn't happen often enough. I hope you get that shopping trip!

Unknown said...

i love that your mom is picky about what photo you post!! that is so cute.

it sounds like you are having a great time PLAYing with your mom!

Diana said...

nice picture.
so glad that you are close to your mom.

Jill said...

I definitely don't play well with my mom, you're a lucky girl.