Tuesday, April 03, 2007

WHAT??? No Internet?!!

I have been without internet for the past 2 days! Is that ever acceptable? I know, I know my ancestors went without running water and electricity but I am all out of sorts without access to the internet.

I had a whole weekend recap post in the works and everything went off line. I guess there was some sort of accident and even some cell phones were not working. Ugh! I finally spent 20 minutes on the phone this morning to get it back. Here's to getting all those posts back, as well as my SPT post.

Are you annoyed when your internet is down?

4 comments:

michelle said...

I will be the first to say NO, it is never acceptable to be without internet access. I hope everything is resolved now!

Jill said...

You know I suffer greatly when my internet goes down. I say ancestors, shmancestors they didn't know what they were missing so they weren't suffering any internet void. We know what we're missing and feel it acutely. I hope all is well soon.

jenny said...

Yes, very annoyed!! I hope you get your blogging groove back soon. There is nothing worse than loosing a train of thought on blogger!! We missed you today--hey theres always next week.

Elizabeth said...

Sorry you lost your posts! Hope it stays online for you from here on out.