Thursday, May 03, 2007

My New Favorite (good for you) Treat!

This is my new favorite treat and since they are SO good, I thought I'd share! And in my opinion pretty good for you. They are sugar free, only 15 calories, 3 g cargs (2 g Sugar Alcohol), zero everything else and the best part is the taste good too! Sometimes sugar free stuff leaves a funny taste in your mouth or leaves you wanting more. But both Milo and I are hooked on these things. The best is the Diet Dr Pepper, it tastes just like it.

11 comments:

donna said...

YUMMY!!!! I will be getting some soon. Did you get my email?

Brianne said...

This will definitely be one of the first things I buy when I get back to the States! Thanks for sharing, but my mouth is watering. I love Dr. Pepper but I haven't had root beer since moving to England! They don't have it!

Christina said...

DARN i cant STAND diet!! and if tastes just like it..darn again!!

jenny said...

What is sugar alcohol? I have eyed those for a while. I may have to pick some up.

amy gretchen said...

Thanks for sharing. I love popsicles and am surprised I've never seen these. Looks like it will be a welcome change to the otter pops I've been eating all week.

Kelly said...

Oh yeah! Those are going to be a huge hit at my house this summer. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled next time I am at the grocery store.

Kristen said...

YUM! I'll have to try them.

melanie said...

Jenny, If I'm right, sugar alcohol is from artificial sugar. At least that is what someone told me. It sounded official so I believed them.

Jill said...

I haven't seen these yet, but I love popsicles. I'll give them a whirl.

carlo said...

oh yum! these sound so good!

Laralee Anderson said...

I didn't even know these exsisted...thank you for sharing! I am going to go buy some tomorrow!