This is a little crazy for me, two posts on one day! I haven't done that in a long time. I have some time to blog because Milo left with the boys this morning and Kat is still at school. I sent Milo with my old camera hoping he will get some cute shots of the boys and their first campout with dad and grandpop. That's one reason mom needs to go, to document it all. The blog has ruined me.
Last night Nathan had his first t-ball game. It was so funny! Here are a couple action shots...

I'm not sure if Milo has taught him to throw like this but he gets into every single throw. He has to set them up and have his stance ready before he will throw the ball.

His first position was first base. Apparently this position is very intense. His face says it all.

This little girl will NOT leave Nathan alone! She is in his preschool class and she plays with his hat, throws grass on him (and down his shirt), hugs him, and even wrestles him. He finds it quite annoying but gives in by throwing grass back at her! If she were mine, I would be worried!
And these last two are my favorite.

Nathan playing (or blocking) 3rd base. Milo says he was just stretching, you know, getting ready for a ball!

And when the stretching was complete, it was time to sit down. Only 5 more games to go!
15 comments:
Oh Melanie...those pictures are funny! You really got some perfect shots.
Great photos! I miss those t-ball days!
Great pictures! So cute :)
It was so fun to watch Nathan play T-ball. Malcolm can't wait for his chance...and Quinn is even more excited. (I think anyways.) We'll have to come watch some more of them.
How cute! Boy, they do start going after the boys young, these daysw, don't they? Seriously, though, I can never understand why people think it's so cute to make a big deal out of boy girl relationships, teasing them about girlfriends, etc, at such a young age. My sister teases her almost three year old about having a girlfriend. Maybe I need to lighten up, but it just seems a little inappropriate to me.
Ok, off the soap box! I can't wait until Kaitlin starts participating in activities. Her first dance recital, and now, thanks to you and Jill, her first sports. Funny!
Such cute photos. I really like the bright green shirts--so cheery. Looks like you have been super busy in the mom department with the dairy and baseball!
What great photos. That dairy excursion looks like fun. Hope you have a fun girls night.
Randy is on the Father and Son campout with a camera too. He always takes a disposable camera on these, and this year I gave him instructions to make sure someone takes a picture of he and Landon together.
The t-ball photos are so cute. He looks totally in to it. I love his straddle stance and throwing style.
Darling pictures! I sure do miss those days.
So cute! Hopefully we can catch a game while we're in town.
This seems like a preview to me of days to come. I'm glad it seems everyone is healthy again this week. I hope you are enjoying the weekend!
Those pictures are so funny! None of my kids were interested in playing this year. I have to admit I am not too sad about it.
The farm looked fun for the kids. Ihave never enjoyed all that too much. My mom said when I was little and we would go to the starte fair I would alway hold my nose when we would walk through the animals and i have to say I am the same way now. I can't even stand walking through the pet food isle at the store!
Loved the photos!
great shots! what camera are you using? we're in the thick of tball too. only christian seemed to be better at the beginning of the season...isn't that backwards? ( :
What cute pics. I think poys and t-ball is so cute. And yes I would be worried about that girl. Already at her age?
Post a Comment