I guess it's time to take this 'thing' public. I am so behind in life and in blogging and feel like it's time to confess the reason. In case you can't tell this photo is of a POSITIVE pregnancy test! I am tired, all the time! But so excited! And I'm 10 weeks today.I still have to post about Milo's graduation (fabulous day!), our Sunday with family (so touching), Kathryn's last day of school, tonight her kindergarten graduation.
Oh wait, there's more. The first vacation Milo and I get to take ALONE that starts tomorrow, the new job he starts next week and the hiatus that I am going to take from my job. So many posts!
HELP! How am I going to 'catch up' and document all these important happenings and phases in our/my life? I will post it all. I have to. It will just take time. And unfortunately, it will be more time than I want it to.
What would you do? One major post or one post each?
33 comments:
Wow Melanie, What exciting news. Hope you have a fun vacation with Milo.
Congratulations!!!
Well congratulations!!! So many new and exciting things happening, all at once! Are your kids excited? I'll bet Kathryn is beside herself! As far as posting is concern, just start, and before you know it, it's all out there. Catch up posts are the best!
that's exciting news!! can't wait to read all of your posts.
Oh my gosh Melanie!!!! Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I am totally thrilled for you! So, I am wondering, back when you challenged Shaila to see who would be first, were you already pregnant?!
I totally understand about the cath-up posts. As you will notice on my blog, I am still playing catch up from May. It is easier for me to do one smaller post at a time. One huge post was too overwhelming for me.
I hope you have lots of fun on your vacation, alone with Milo! That will be so nice! Tell him congrats from me as well.
Well its about time you spill the beans. Im so excited for you guys and for someone else to go through the pregnancy fun! Your kids will be awesome with the baby, esp that Nate!
Wow!! CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful news, and I am sorry you are tired all the time (I remember that!) Lots of changes going on for you guys right now...very exciting!!
Congratulations!! You guys have lots of new beginnings going on right now. I'm so excited for you!
Congrats! THat is exciting news! Have fun on your vacation!
holy crap your hubby's out of jail and your pregnant?!?! hahha--
so fun to catch up-SO much BIG MAJOR news!!! i love it!! congrats on everything!!!
Congratulations girl!~ I am so happy for you and your family! Ok we must have lunch soon. Give me a call, lets plan a lunch date :)
AHHHHHHHH! Woo-hooo for you! COngratulations on the new baby. Matt's wondering who's going to deliver the baby, no pressure! I'm so excited for you two. No jail, no school, kids out of school, private vacation. Life can't get any better! How long of a vacation are you taking from your job? I'm trying to figure out if I need an inbetween hairdresser.
oh my! that is so gREAT!
one big catch up post or none at all. there have been times i have to just skip over it because i know i will sit and think about it and then get stumped my indecision.
really congratulations!
That is wonderful news! I'm so excited for you! and your already 10 weeks!!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!!
One major post. Separate will be overwhelming and probably not happen...
Have a great vacation.
Exciting!! Congrats. Take your time on the posting. You'll catch up one day and if you don't that' sokay too.
Wow, looks like we are going to have a bunch of baby blogging showers. Congratulations! As far as documenting.... I say whatever works best. One big or several small. Have a great vacation!!
Yay for you! Congrats!! 10 weeks is about the time I just can't wait but tell people. By then you are so tired and in my case so sick that I can't hold out. I'm glad you didn't hold out and you told us!
Wow- so many great things to post about!!!
What exciting news!! Congratulations. The much needed vacaction alone couldn't come at a better time, right? I hope you get to feeling a bit better as the 12-14 week mark approach. That was always when the sick feeling went away.
CONGRATS! Sounds like you'll have a bunch of new beginnings happening at once and in celebration why not do just one BIG post!
Good grief, I'm the 21st person to congratulate you and to find out! How exciting, no wonder you've been hit or miss with posting...not to mention the gazillion other big items you've got going on. I say post it however is easiest for you.
Yea for new babies! We love them. I remember being so tired last year that I could barely make it past 9:00, but then second trimester came and it was much better. Congratulations, and I'm jealous about the vacation w/o kids. Last time we did that it was our 5 yr anniversary and we are going on 8 this year. Oh to be alone together. Very Happy for you.
WooHoo! Congrats to you! I can't believe I am just not getting around to catching up on blogs and see this tidbit of awesome news. So cool!
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what you're having. I'm routing for Kathryin to get some girl power in there.
Congratulations!!!! Wow, that is great. I hope that it's no more than just a bit of fatigue. Those first weeks can be a nightmare. thanks for sharing with us :-)
I just read Becca's blog and then had to come right over to yours. Congratulations!
That is fantastic news! Congrats to you and your family!
Congratulations Melanie! How exciting. I hope you enjoy your vacation, and someday get a chance to catch up on everything that's been going on with you!
That is exciting news. I'll bet the kids are excited about it. Take care.
WOW! Fantastic news!!!!
i can't believe i missed this. dang i hate being busy but YAY for you!!!!!!!!!
how wonderful for your family.
congratulations melanie!!! i'm so out of the loop blogging that i didn't even know you were pregnant until you commented on my blog today! i fee like i didn't blog at all the month of june.
well, i'm so happy for you. i don't envy those pregnant tired days. hang in there. very exciting news. are you going to find out what you're having?
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. And hope your tiredness eases soon, it is so hard to be the mom and feel like you just want to curl up in bed.
Post a Comment