Friday, June 08, 2007

Hand Walking Freak

I know Nathan isn't really a hand walking freak, just extra bendy. Not sure how many know that is a Beaches reference. Remember the girl that beats her out of the talent show? Maybe I'm the only one that loves that movie but a long time ago, I'm sure I could quote it. OK, back to Nathan.

Here he is in his oh so limber state last night. He was making a 'bridge' and kept getting his feet and hands closer and closer. We were laughing so hard and of course, that egged him on. So do you know any hand walking freaks... I mean really limber children?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a silly kid! I can't believe how limber Nathan and Dane. They definitely get that from your family! Nathan totally cracks me up with all his tricks.

donna said...

Holy cow! That is great Nathan !

Amie said...

We are not a limber bunch. I cannot imagine one of us doing that, tying shoes is a challenge.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, put that boy in gymnastics! I'm betting he could be a great one, with that awesome flexibility!

Elizabeth said...

I can put both feet behind my head.

jenny said...

I'm not sure my kids could do that (well maybe Taylor) That is quite a talent.

Kelly said...

He IS extra bendy, good heavens! There is no one in my house that has the combined strength and flexibility to carry that off! Too funny.