Tuesday, June 26, 2007

SPT- I'm Really Saying...Hello!!

I know this seems strange of late. Two posts in a two days but with this easy SPT I couldn't resist.

This is me showing ~real~ enthusiasm as we left for the pool this morning. The great part of the day was, I hung out with Shaila, watched the kids be pretty independent and didn't even get in the water once. I love this summer at the pool! But since I never entered the water, I never took off my shirt. So I have a nice V-neck sunburn that has been itching all night. Note to self... no V-necks next time and use the sunscreen I pack (duh!).

10 comments:

carlo said...

love your spt! we hung out at the pool last night (family cookout) and had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute hair! I always seem to remember to sun block the girls but forget myself- or at least all of myself that is exposed.

becca said...

Very cute picture! It is nice when the kids are able to be more independent and we can just "observe" without participating!!:)

jenny said...

I love your enthusiasm! I rarely get in the water with the kids. Yesterday, we went to the waterpark and it rained off and on, so I didn't think to put sunscreen on. Dumb mistake!!

Gotta love independence!

Melinda said...

That is a really cute picture of you! I wish it were a little bit easier for me at the pool. Amie is a big help though.

I forgot the sun block on myslef last time at 7 peaks and payed dearly for it.

Christina said...

our family never uses sunblock..gotta love the brazilian genes we all have!! haha

a vneck-wow now thats sexy girl!

Barb said...

It is hard work to get rid of a strong v-neck tan line! Guess you'll have to head back to the pool soon to start working on it.

Jill said...

I am all about the sun block on everyone, including me! Sun burns are the worst and seem to happen so fast these days (damn global warming). I'm glad your pool day was enjoyable.

michelle said...

Cute. If I didn't put on sunscreen, I would be a lobster! I still can't imagine all my kids being independent at the pool and me not needing to get in... but it sounds good!

everything pink! said...

dang i wish you could cut my hair!

your is so cute!