Tagged by Natasha.... Here goes.
Jobs I've had:
1. 3-D Video while I was at Ricks College. The owner was such a pervert but it was so hard to find a job I had to stick with it. And the free rentals made it worth while.
2. Nanny- I took care of six kids more hours of the day than their mom. I still remember them wanting me more than her a few times. And she didn't work, we were around each other all day. Weird.
3. Hair Stylist- I have done this for the last 11.5 years. Hard to believe. I worked in a salon for 5.5 years and have now been at home almost as long. I haven't been able to say enough thanks for the training I received so I could be home with my kids. I'll always be grateful for it.
4. Sadly, I haven't done anything else. Not much of a resume!
Films I can watch over and over again:
1. Dead Poet's Society- I can (or could, it's been a few years since watching it) quote it. I LOVED this movie when I was in HS. 'O Captain, My Captain!'
2. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers- OK, I admit it, I love musicals but this one is so funny! We watched it tons in college, it has so many one liners and we would say them over and over. Free rentals almost every night (too bad it was with pizza most of the time)!
3. Sense and Sensibility- I'm pretty sure when this came out on video I watched it every other day. Still a favorite!
4. Little Women- The one with Christian Bale as Laurie. Love that guy.
Places I have lived:
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Sisters, Oregon
4. Few different towns in Eastern WA
Favorite TV Shows
1. Survivor
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Amazing Race
4. Normally I watch plenty of TV but I can't think with all the reruns on!
Favorite Foods
1. My mom's clam chowder
2. Sour Cream Banana Bars
3. Ice Cream- Vanilla tops the list but Pralines and Cream a close second
4. Spaghetti with Brown Butter & Mizithra Cheese (Old Spaghetti Factory) YUM!
Websites I visit Daily
1. hotmail
2. your blog, her blog, that blog, etc...
3. our local paper. It's cheap to get but the service stinks. You never know what day it is going to show up! At least the guy working our area!
4. Lately shopping sites trying to find maternity clothes. I haven't been very productive yet and it is annoying!
Places I'd rather be:
1. In my bed reading Harry Potter 7
2. Sitting down to dinner (I haven't even started fixing it yet)
3. Somewhere cooler that our high temps (with this pregnancy I am NOT a fan of 100^ weather)
4. Stealing this from Barb, but I would love to be heading to Utah this weekend for the Blog Party. Great idea, will you pick me up on your way from Canada?
People I'm tagging:
1. Donna
2. Anna
3. Holly
4. Becca
(Oh and if it gets them to post Brianne and Shaila are tagged too!)
10 comments:
It is always fun to get to know people better through these types of things! I will have to start thinking. Let me know if you find any cute maternity sites...I am struggling. There is just nothing cute out there right now and the fact that I already feel frumpy and fat does not help!1 :)
I never get sick of things like this - I guess that is how they keep circulating...
Very fun to find out a few more things about you.
These lists are always so fun to read and discover what we have in common or what some of our quirks are.
Thanks for tagging me--I had fun!
Oh I could watch Dead Poet's Society over and over too. One of my favorites! And I wish I was going to the blog party as well.
I have never heard of sour banana cream bars. Hmmm interesting. A nanny would be a VERY hard job.
I wish I could go to the blog party also. How fun. Love your list!
Fun list - have fun finishing HP!
You were a nanny for a woman who didn't work? That is weird. I am always sorry when kids want the nanny over the mom. Does your Target or Old Navy have maternity?
Yes, I like Dead Poet's Society, but oh, my I love Christian Bale.
What are sour cream banana bars? Is it a product you buy or a recipe you make?
Sense and Sensibility. LOVE IT!!!!!
Post a Comment