BOY #3 IS ON THE WAY!
-Yes, we are excited.
-No, I wasn't surprised. (Remember Milo's 9 brothers?)
-Yes, the kids are happy (Kathryn did note the out numbering of males to females.)
-No, it wasn't hard to tell. I can TELL a boy ultrasound.
-Yes, I'm buying some new boy things this time around.
Now onto thinking who it will look like.... So far we are tied. One looks like me (Nate) and one like Milo (Dane).
p.s. I'm at Grandma's with DIAL UP so no ultrasound pictures today. When we get back to the land of high speed (thankfully only a few more hours) I'll put some on here.
another ugh, it wont let me post this with any spaces. Oh I want to be home...
28 comments:
That is great! Well, at least you've got Katherine to back you up!
Ya!! I have my big ultra sound this Thursday, so then I will no for absolute sure also. Very exciting news for you guys!!
congratulations! you and Jana should get together so your teams of boys can play :)
I don't ever want to go back to dial-up! You are a trooper to post at all!
CONGRATULATIONS. HOPEFULLY THE BOYS DON'T ALL TEAM UP ON YOU.
That is such great news! I'm really happy for you:)!!!
Yea for boys!
Yippppeeeeee!!!!!! No more extra hair to style :)
CONGRATS! Your boys are so darn cute, why not have one more.
Yay! I can finally blab to the world. I love me a baby boy. Cant wait to see what he looks like! I love him already.
Congratulations! That is very exciting. You have such cute boys.
Congrats! I think that boys are so fun! Lucky bonus you already have a girl....
Congratulations!!! Here is wishing you an easy pregnancy and birth!
How exciting! I love knowing! Will you be able to come up with a name easily? I hope you're feeling better now.
Congratulations on your little boy! I love having the ultrasound. I think it's so amazing to see all of those little parts- ha- I mean the ribs, heart, kidneys, etc. You will have to let us know what names you are thinking of. Hope you are feeling well!
Congrats!! So exciting. :)
Oh a BOY!!! congratulations! I am so happy for your family :)
Congratulations! Baby boys are fun - I remember how excited I was to find out about my Griffin!!
Congratulations! I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering if you had found out yet, so this is great timing for me (ha). What do you need for this baby?
Congratulations! It's funny how some families tend to have clusters of one gender like that. Think how fun it will be for this new little one to have big brothers -- and one big sister too!
Woohoo! Congratulations. I am excited for you guys.
How did we ever do dial up?
Congrats! That is very exciting- no matter what gender they are, it is always just so fun to find out! It made me laugh when you mentioned Milo's 9 brothers. I guess boy genes run pretty deep in the Bushman family. Ken was also one of 7 boys with only one girl! :)
Yay! Very exciting! I feel a kinship especially with moms of boys. :)
Congratulations!! Ultrasounds are so dang exciting to me. Great news. I hope everything continues to go well!
My dad says the only thing better than 2 boys is 3 boys. Congratulations!
OH FUN!!! how do we get by with dial up!??! i didnt think anyone still had dial up!??!
Oh, congratulations! It's so fun to find out! Hope he takes it easier on you from here on out!
Wow! Congratulations Melanie! I'm new to your blog, so when's your due date? I think we may be having babies around the same time.
Congrats!! Exciting news for your family. What's you due date?
Woohoo! Congratulations. With all the mauling this child is bond to experience, maybe it's a good thing it's a boy.
Post a Comment