OK, I'm really only talking about one boy here but can you believe what he looked like when I picked him up at school? The aide in his class is my aunt's sister (follow that?) and she followed him to the van. I thought she was going to tell me about the HUGE mess on his clothes but no, she told me something much more disturbing (more on the clothes below)!
She said Nathan came over to her with a small handful of rocks and showed them to her. She immediately knew what they were, told him to get rid of them and was going to send him to the office to clean up but then saw me pull up at parent pick up. Here's where it gets gross. They were rocks or litter or whatever they put over throw up on a sidewalk. GROSS. SICK. TOTALLY WRONG! The pile had someone standing next to it but obviously they weren't watching too close. A sneaky kindergartener named Nathan got past her and began to investigate the pile of 'rocks'. I barely let him in the van after she said that. He was straight into the bathroom with hot water and much soap to get those hands CLEAN! And all afternoon I was almost gagging at the thought of him picking up those rocks. Bleck!
13 comments:
Oh Melanie! I'm so glad you captured these pictures.
oh no...is that what I am in for?
Oh how gross, and funny!! Curious children...there always has to be one (or more) in the bunch!
Yucky!!!!!! MY boys also love to dirty.
So were you able to get the stains out??????
im totally confused on what exactly the "little rocks" were?!?!?
fun to catch up on your blog! happy bday to you girl-how fun! the "M" letter is too cute--also love the good mail notes..i LOVE black/tan too-its so me!!
have fun tonite for halloween!
OH my gosh!!! ARe you kidding me?!! I was GAGGING as I read this! What a day for you!? And seriously...that is one messy hot dog!!!! Sometimes you just have to laugh...it's either that or go insane right?!
My son got sent to the office in first grade for how dirty he got at recess, and it wasn't the teacher being unreasonable. It was totally deserved. Good luck with all your stain removers!
okay i think i threw up in my mouth just a little bit while reading this.
wow, wow, wow! and yuck on the rocks!
:) happy halloween!
That is nasty! I hear ya on the stains. I have two boys. My best friend in the laundry dept. for the last few years has been ZOUT. It gets everything out. I also use Tide w/Bleach laundry soap. I need heavy duty soap. You have to get ZOUT....it is absolutely the best. I have tried so many stain removers in the past. They don't compare to the good 'ol ZOUT. You can get it at Target and Wal-Mart. Good luck!
This is not acceptable on any level Mr Nathan. Yuck. Is this what my life will be like in 5 yrs?
OHHH YUCK! Poor you! Does he even understand what it was that he picked up? The stained clothes are pretty bad too! Good luck with that!
Oh, no! That's what I have to look forward to? Kaitlin is such a clean eater (except for her face). She only touches her food with one hand so that she'll have a clean hand at all times. And she's been doing this since she started feeding herself. Not Alex. He's messy, he gets food everywhere. When does it end?
Post a Comment