
In such a cute pink hat box.

From a lovely person named Sunshine

And she must know me well because I did open the hat box. Good thing she had it all wrapped up! No return address, no blog address, no email. How do I thank you Sunshine? I'm so excited to get mine sent. Tomorrow is the day to brave the lines (no automated machine here, grr!)
Have you sent or received your Pink Christmas?
20 comments:
I was so excited to get my pink christmas sent last week, only a few days after the deadline. It is a major miracle. And now today, I will be braving the same line getting Christmas presents sent to our missionary, who will hopefully get them before Christmas. Crossing my fingers!
oh how fun !!!!!
You know Im not doing this Christmas thing, but I am into the fact that you have been posting a lot more.
No clue what that's all about...but I looks like a whole lot fun!! There's nothing like getting a package.
Oh, wow. I totally cheaped out on the packaging for my gift, but I had to ship it to Europe, and that's my excuse. I hope Sunshine is lurking you. I don't know if my secret pink santa has a blog, either, but I do have a return address from the shipping box.
I actually received mine a few days ago. I didn't dare open the box for fear it wasn't wrapped inside. Darling box!
i passed on the pink xmas..its too much pressure-i wish it was done in july instead!
no, but yours looks gorgeous....gorgeous, funny thing you peaked and then it was all wrapped. I got mine yesterday.
I sent mine a few weeks ago, but have not received mine yet. Yours looks so pretty all wrapped like this!
Lucy, you have some 'splaining to do? What is a pink Christmas?
What a cute hat box. A great packaging idea. I just checked on my gift and it was delivered today to my girl. So glad it made it.
ooh, so exciting! It looks like the motherlode! Hopefully Sunshine included some more identifying information within. Otherwise, you could always get her address from Kristi later.
I sent mine, but haven't received mine yet. Can't wait to see what you got!
p.s. thanks for the clarification in the title -- my heart stopped for a moment!
Oh, I would have already opened.... I can't wait to see what is inside.
Wow, that is the cutest hat box! I sent mine out a while ago and haven't recieved anything yet! I almost forgot about it. How fun!
Totally cute hat box! I love it! What a clever idea! I hope that she has been lurking since you don't have a private blog. I sent mine off weeks ago - but found it hard because she doesn't have a blog and didn't give me much information. Although - as I think about it - the information that I provided for my pink exchange must have sounded loopy! Can't wait to see what Sunshine sent you!
You look fantastic in your preg. photo!
Darling! And I'm about to go through your Dec archive from last year looking for that Turtle recipe (how high to set the oven). :-)
That pink hat box is too cool and I love that she double wrapped.
Is pink Christmas an LDS thing? Or a blogger thing?
I received my Pink Christmas gift earlier this week and have it sitting under my tree, it's big and feels like a frame of some sort so I'm excited.
I finally mailed mine yesterday, so at least she'll get it the week of Christmas right?
It's kind of crazy that your person didn't give you a name, return address or blog address, hopefully she'll announce herself after Christmas.
Post a Comment